Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have recently been shaving my legs more, but one of the problems I've been having is that I get some ingrown hairs on the back on my thighs.
In the past I would simply get some tweezers and pick them out, but it's kind of hard to reach the areas on the back of my thigh even with a mirror.
I got some bumps fighting shaving cream today and I'm going to see how that works, but I was just wondering if anyone else had some helpful tips or advise for me.

I have been running a lot lately and do 5K runs from time to time. I have the really short running shorts that go all the way up to right under my ass, (not because I think I have great legs or trying to show off my ass, but because they are the most comfortable while I run). I'd just hate to have people looking at the back of my legs while they are eating my dust thinking, "omg look at those bumps". It's not a ton, but enough that I notice them.

So guys/ girls, how do you get those nice silky smooth legs without those annoying bumps from the ingrown hairs. :biggrin1:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
might I ask why you want your hair gone? I wouldn't think it would have much impact on a runner....a swimmer would make sense. Just curious....

sasami006

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
might I ask why you want your hair gone? I wouldn't think it would have much impact on a runner....a swimmer would make sense. Just curious....

You are correct, it certainly isn't to help me run faster. I just happen to like the look and feel of having smooth legs.
The only reason I mentioned running is because the running shorts I wear really does show off most of my legs.

zpacifico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
after shaving it is good to moisturise. even the next day after shaving it is good to re-apply the moisturizer. on the second day after shaving you can use some body peeling shower cream/gel. that way you will peel off the dead skin cells and make more space for the hairs to grow out. yes it is lots of work, but you do seem like a guy who likes to pamper himself so knock yourself out ;)

sasami006

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
try tend skin. It is for bikini areas and shaving, but will take care of that problem as well.

I was just reading about this product online, and have been thinking about giving it a try.

I have also started exfoliating more when I take my showers and applying skin moistener after.

Thanks for all the advice so far, it's all been very helpful.

bobbydrizzle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't shave. Trim it down a little with electric clippers, but not too much. It should look natural.

If you have to be smooth, then wax. Trust me...I'm a hairy dude. Waxing will always win over shaving except on the face or head.