ingrown hairs post shaving

james7greeen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is gross but every time i shave my pubic hair i get really sore ingrown hairs that sometimes leave scares! does anyone have any advice as to how to minimize this? am i the only one with this problem

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
No, i had an ingrowing hair on the inside of my leg just further down from my nuts. It ended up with me going into hospital and having it cut out and the nurse coming in every tw days to pack it with Iodine strips to stop the skin from healing over, it was horrendous and painful. I tend to suffer more on my chin, but yes they can scar, not sure what the best to do, but i would advise to trim the pubes right down than shave. Hope all goes well James, just be careful mate.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got bumps after I had my ass waxed. I am not sure it is a better way. Although, my balls had no problems when I got them waxed. (that is why I had the guy do my ass thinking that there would be no problems - now I will just have my balls waxed for now on)

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had that very problem... I think my issue is due to having really coarse (even "ethinc") hair that is wavy if not curly at times... the shaved hair curls before it ever comes out again, and i get horrible razor-sharpened ingrown hairs that just burrow under skin and get infected and yes, scar. They take two to three months at times to resolve themselves.

waxing... I think waxing is better then shaving... the first app. for waxing will be a bitch... but its much easier after...

I tried waxing and epilating. WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!! To make things worse for me, my roots are very thick and deep, so when i did that, i ended up bleeding from every last pore, which made recovery even worse. The new hairs were very much itchy and ingrown as well.

also there is a product called tendskin...
it helps with ingrown hairs...

Hope it works for you!

I have to ask the OP what your hair type and even ethnic background is?