Inheritance and cock and ball size

D_George Washingcome

Just Browsing
Media
I ask myself how important are the genes of the parents for the cock- and ballsize?
Are there studies? Does mommies genetic percentage make your cock smaller? Yeah it sounds kind of funny but why should only dads genetic -part should be the size-builder?

What do you know and think^^

BBB

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I ask myself how important are the genes of the parents for the cock- and ballsize?
Are there studies? Does mommies genetic percentage make your cock smaller? Yeah it sounds kind of funny but why should only dads genetic -part should be the size-builder?

What do you know and think^^

BBB
Good question. I got my size from my dad, my brother didn't get it? Go figure.

D_George Washingcome

Just Browsing
Media
i found that in another forum:

According to the National Center for Genome Research at the United States National Institutes of Health, penis size, like height, weight, and general build, probably comes from both mother and father. Research on size-related genital genetics is limited because funds and brain power are, understandably, spent on finding treatments and cures for genetic disorders, like human growth hormone deficiency, which can cause stunted body development.
So blame or congratulate them both.

lookingforhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It actually makes a lot of sense.

I think I got my dad's gene (penis wise..i'm 8cut..he is huge too and my half-bro is even bigger). And I physically look more like my dad. My brother on the other hand has similar features to mom and sadly for him he must have got the dick gene from her side of the family as well.

It's a game, you basically have a 50/50 shot on every feature to get rather your dad's or mom's side (eyes, nose, penis, etc)

DanTheMan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most people I know believe they get their size from the maternal side. I feel this is different for big and tall men as every aspect of their bodies seems proportionally bigger.

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Each parent normally contributes 23 chromosomes for a total of 46 chromosomes for all humans. These chromosomes may vary from child to child; certain traits/characteristics will be dominant or recessive for each gene on the chromosome; Different "switches" will activate these genes to turn them on or off during the early stages of fertilization and development. This explains is basically and crudely how we end up looking as we do, except where any environmental factors may be concerned: vitamin deficiencies, pollution, etc.

My father's family's dominant characteristics brought into the world mostly big, brawny guys, all well endowed. My mother's family were mostly shorter men, but well-endowed nontheless. How I ended up with the short end of the stick in that situation has always puzzled me. This situation has been the source of humiliation and shame from an early age, even though I had nothing to do with it; so I must choose to live vicariously through visual amazement of the endowments of others here. Thanks for listening.