Initial penetration observation

SweetWilliam

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My lady does this sometimes. She refuses to use lube so I often have to pull back once or twice before I get all the way in, so it takes a little time to achieve full penetration and that's often when she comes. Doesn't always work, it's a finicky process and we don't really think about how fast that first orgasm is because we both know she's getting several more. It IS like a chain reaction, one leading to the next, to where she often has to take a break for a few minutes. Which of course lets me back away from mine and gives me more stamina...

She often comes afterward, too. I'll be collapsed in a heap next to her, she's basically a puddle, and I run my fingers over her hips and bang! She's off again. How cool is that?!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on how worked up I am. If we've been out and teasing and dirty talking and the anticipation is to the level of volcanic I can start coming immediately.

It's obvious now, but the mental foreplay seems to be key. More than the physical foreplay even.

The best way for me to achieve this right off the bat is if he slowly edges his way in and pushes as far as he can go into me and holds it there.
Subgirrl coined the term "thrust and hold" which is similar to this. Only this being more like "ease it in all the way to the hilt, hold and wait". The waiting part seems to be like a mirror image of a typical orgasm. Rather than spasming around my cock, she relaxes in a pulsating fashion.

Not sure if that made sense. It's like I ease it into a very tight space until we reach bottom. From there, it's tight.... tight.... tight.... loose (then she cums, clamps down and milks my cock). After that is when she relaxes her body (and vag) and I then I can start thrusting. Slowly at first. Sometimes if I rush it, she tells me to slow down or stop. Then the cycle repeats itself again. Tight... tight... tight... loose and *bam* orgasm.

It feels so good (sooo good) that I just have to squeeze down on his cock with my muscles a few times and things start rockin' and I'm screaming into the pillow. It's super tight at this point and if he moves slightly back out it's like my pussy is sucking hard on his cock and just refuses let go. It sometimes hurts a little but the pleasure far outweighs the pain.
THAT!! I've felt that sucking sensation too. Heavenly. She calls it dreamy. And it does feel like her pussy is cramping (because of the pain mixed in) around my cock as opposed to clamping.

One of the first times we did it and this occurred he asked me if he hurt me and if I was alright? A breathy, "Oh, yeah ... oh yeah." is all I could muster. Because he's so big he's very cautious and worries he'll hurt me considering my diminutive frame.
Which is similar to what Hockeytiger said...

This happened the first time we had sex, and it freaked me out as I thought I was tearing her up or something. But she put me at ease after she caught her breath, and got over her own shock over it happening.

The first time it happened to us, neither of us knew what the hell was going on! I panicked and got soft. She assured me it was ok and we got me hard, stuck it in and happened again. She couldn't stop crying, and I couldn't stop getting limp. I was convinced she was having some kind of traumatic seizure.

She finally calmed down enough so I could go in and stroke long enough for me to have an orgasm. She laid there (with me still inside) - post orgasmic bliss, motionless. Probably five to ten seconds passed, just staring and smiling at each other. Then, like a ton of bricks, she had another orgasm. I remember we both had this "What the FUCK" look on our faces as she was cumming. (This is sort of like how SweetWilliam described it in his post too)

It was only at this point that we realized she wasn't having seizures earlier, she was having orgasms.

I've had to teach him that I'm not so fragile and that as long as he takes the time to get me excited I welcome all he's got to give and he can have at. And if I do come right away it's inevitable that I'll be riding the waves to another one soon after once he starts pounding into me.
Your boyfriend (and you) are so very fortunate you have that. We are lucky aren't we!

I'm getting hot just talking about this shit. Sometimes this site comes in handy.
Jeez, just the words "pounding into me" got me hard!

I don't know about the rest of you guys but this capability for a women to have multiple orgasims makes me just a little envious.

Envious is one of many words I'd use. Awe inspiring, loved and "Holy shit that feels awesome around my cock" are others.

Coming with penetration is very possible for me, but only when/if I have a partner who's hung (girth has a lot to do with it).

That is something else that is apparent with this "phenomenon". Is it like you feel an aching need to be filled, and once you get that filled it feels great. But once you get more than you wanted and more of you is forced open you cum?

I had a brief relationship with one guy who was a perfect physical match - as soon as he began to enter me, I'd start coming, every single time. Foreplay and teasing help a lot, as well as flirting... the longer the sexual tension continues, the more worked up I get and the more intense the sex becomes.
Goes back to an old saying I heard (here). "Just right and almost too big are the same thing"

RawDog, sounds like you and your lady have a great thing going!

Yes we do! :biggrin1:

You know I'll always back you up in threads like this :kiss:

Over and over again until we make a sloppy mess?

I couldn't help but wonder throughout the OP's.... OP, if he actually goes through the process of fingering and loosening.

I described this in my (one and only) blog. It's kind of a catch-22. If we do the loosening up thing, she doesn't get the initial penetration orgasm, but she doesn't get sore as easily. So, it's a give and take.

Besides that. ^ I don't think that I've ever gone balls deep ever, let alone within the initial penetration. With first penetration, I try to stick with half for a while before I actually start thrusting, but it also depends on the cues that she is giving me. However, now that you've started talking about it, next time I have sex, I'll go in as far as possible with first thrust, and I'll report back on the results.
Do that! I always love hearing back from people who try different things and report back. Great sex can be a community effort too!

First penetration orgasms in general? Yes. I've been fortunate enough to have been with several wonderful women who just wouldn't quit cumming. Not, always, but generally, it has been an immediate in-and-cum sort of deal. Gouging, freezing, biting, hyperventilation, and screaming have all been byproducts of such an act. I have also been with several women who would cum every time I hit bottom. They described it as pain, but really good pain that confused their body.
"Pain that confused their body" and "in-and-cum" are two phrases so appropriate to this thread!

After thinking about this, and typing it out, I've come to realize that I've been severely lucky with some of the women that I've been with.... :D
I think they may feel the same way about you too.

Orgasms in general are so wondrous. Moments like these make me so grateful to be alive.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
is most likely to happen with the boy penetrates at a sharp angle. about the half way point, his glans ride along the upper wall of my jenny.. just pasted the g-spot, before the AF.. magic spot. the combination of arousal, anticipation, simulation, the angle of his peen kinda stretching the barrel of me vag. is cup o' instant orgasm.