Initial Thought(s) when going down on someone for the first time

BS1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just wondering when you go down on a guy for the first time what your initially notice? Obviously you notice size but what about other things like this guy is shaved or needs to shave (trim), ball size, etc.?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girth, length, shape of head, curve or lack thereof, foreskin or lack thereof, foreskin coverage or lack thereof, frenulum, veins, hair, ball size/hang/mobility/seam, scent, pearly penile papules...

Have been lucky to have never encountered sores or rashes of any type, but it is something one should notice if present.

D_Wilmus Twatwigg

Just Browsing
Media
Grooming is VERY important to me and probably the first thing I notice. If I take your pants off, and I can see your pubic hair before getting your underwear off (ie. it's peeking out in areas it shouldn't), I will not even go there, and that would be it for me.

You mentioned balls and ball size being a concern, I can tell you that looking at the size of a man's balls and how far down they hang is not something I ever concern myself with.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I notice natural or unnatural.

Unnatural meaning shaved, trimmed, pierced, perfumed, cockringed, strapped...etc.

I like them natural and clean smelling when I'm blowing a guy.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My eyes go blazin' from the time I meet a guy.. so when it gets down to the good stuff I have already analyzed the area.

Foreplay before giving head and allowing plentiful time to "eye" the area whilst teasing is fun. I do look at shape/drop/ of balls.. the shape of the head... the smell of course.. hair doesn't really bother me as long as its not out of control.. and even then i'd probably be willing to compromise,

My Number One Thing: How soft is their skin, it's very erotic to me.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Before I actually get to the point of going down I've noticed almost everything, but the one thing i notice first while going down is

Smell of him and his pubic hairs

and

Taste of him

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
My eyes go blazin' from the time I meet a guy.. so when it gets down to the good stuff I have already analyzed the area.

Foreplay before giving head and allowing plentiful time to "eye" the area whilst teasing is fun. I do look at shape/drop/ of balls.. the shape of the head... the smell of course.. hair doesn't really bother me as long as its not out of control.. and even then i'd probably be willing to compromise,

My Number One Thing: How soft is their skin, it's very erotic to me.

My dick just got happy.