Initial Thought(s) when going down on someone for the first time

D_Methamphetamine Blowvein

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay...let me slow my brain down for a second so I can tell you what I think about...lol.
I first think, OMG...what am I getting into....then, I look at it as I'm getting ready to open my mouth...I don't think so much about hair...it's usually a quickie anyway. Then, I take in the smell and the taste...and honestly just enjoy it in my mouth. I think then about their pleasure...what can I do to make this the best bj ever for him...figure how far I can get it down my throat...and concentrate on the rhythm...I guess that's it. I don't do it for me...I do it for him...and thoroughly enjoy it...I'm always soaked by the time he cums!!!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, to maintain a happy home I'll just relate my last "first" experience. :wink:

First is feel. I would definitely not put my mouth on something I haven't touched yet.

Then there's smell. If he didn't smell clean then the hands were going to be it. And maybe not even that. But he was very fresh smelling.

Then the visual. Let me just say right out I do not think the male member is a thing of beauty, ok? I may be different, but that's just me. But I do want to see if everything's ok about it. Well, here was a little problem. Cap is not circumcised, and I had never seen one before. So I was take aback a little, but I was still game. I just didn't know what to do with it or if I should do something different.

I wasn't going to say anything about size because I didn't say anything to him at the time, but if there was one difficult part that was it. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long because I knew my jaw was going to be hurting. Deep throat? You've got to be kidding! There's a reason he's a member here, you know.

The rest is a pleasant memory for both of us. :tongue: