Initiating anal play.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I hope that this is an interesting one.

I have experienced very little anal play. But there is no doubt that the prostate is extremely sexual.

I am sure that a lot of str8 guys have a sexuality conundrum and I wonder whether women do to, in the sense that you feel that this is not the type of thing that you are supposed to initiate?

Thought I'd better get this question in before this section got banned :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I would think it's something you and the partner would talk about while in the act. I can't imagine people would be all that impressed at the idea of someone shoving a finger up there ass, no lube, while being blown. At least not the first time.:rolleyes:

But, I'm no woman. Just a guy who's had one or two people attempt to place a finger in my bum without giving me any warning.

curiomeerkat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is anal still that taboo a subject? I don't thinks so and I think women are alot more used to asking for what they want, I certainly have no problems asking for what I want or initiating it.

The way I see it if you don't ask you don't get!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I ask for it.
I will take charge off the session and tell them exactly how I want it done.
I do explain that I know my body and I know how I can enjoy it with the least amount of pain.
If during the session they fail to listen to instructions the session finishes and I never offer anal again.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But, I'm no woman. Just a guy who's had one or two people attempt to place a finger in my bum without giving me any warning.
What is up with the blitzkrieg on the booty?!? :irked: :12: Why do guys think I won't notice a 8x6 dick being shoved up my ass? :mad:

I don't think I'd think of it first, no.
It'd need to be suggested.
And probably some direction given! :laughing:
If you need directions to find his ass that explains a lot. :rolleyes:

I just walk up to ladies in the grocery store and say, "Hey, can I play with your ass?"
Hmm, I wonder if I said that to guys I see in Publix if I would get arrested? :confused::rolleyes:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh..sorry..I thought this was about initiating anal play with women not men...sorry dear thing to get the wrong end of the stick.
I don't tend to ask.
(It is much easier to ask forgivness than permission)
I will generally put pressure on the perimeum and the rim of the anus with the ball of my thumb while giving fellatio.
You can tell when a man is enjoying the sensation when he starts to rock himself against the movents of your thumb to increase the friction.
His sphincter will lossen and grasp.
Applying gentle and steady pressure I have worked my finger into his anus without him being fully aware of just how far I have gotten.
I strike the odd one who whinnies and bucks, but on the most part, after a explaination they rarely forbid me from doing it again.
When I get them to the point of giving fellatio and stroking their prostate at the same time, their first climax using the technique has them sold on the whole idea.
From what I can see the fellatio/prostate climax is the closest thing a man can get to a womans G-spot orgasam.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
From what I can see the fellatio/prostate climax is the closest thing a man can get to a womans G-spot orgasam.

Thanks DF, this is precisely why I asked. Your MO would be correct for me :smile: :rolleyes:, but I do think there is a lot of taboo on both sides. I don't think a lot of str8 men are going to ask.

Do you think a lot of women aren't aware of the effect of this on men?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No I don't think they know or are not inclined to ask for fear of being judged.
For me "if it feels good, do it"
If doing this I can increase my partners pleasure 100 fold they why not.
By not asking and letting then just experience it as it slowly unfolds I remove all the angst out of the act.
They tend to go with it and lose themselves more in the moment without having the "oh fuck AM I GAY" thoughts running through their heads and taking their minds off the sheer pleasure of the activity.