Initiating sex

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've seen some people do some experiments about this exact scenario. Surprisingly few guys go along with it. Most guys either get suspicious or shy.

I think I'd probably get a little paranoid about it. If the situation was right I might say yes at first, but if it started being obviously serious I'd probably hold back and suggest that we do something else first. Anonymous sex sounds like it would be really fun, but I don't think I could actually do it when confronted.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It would depend on the circumstances. In the right place at the right time, provided that I was in the right frame of mind, it could possibly work.
But I'm married: the question is irrelevant.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i would answer "sounds nice, do i get you and a personality to go with it?"... otherwise i would literally turn you down flat. don't get me wrong, i love pussy, but in this day and age, pussy comes with a lot of baggage and unspoken contracts that i'm not willing to commit to without knowing the terms.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably laugh and think this bitch is crazy. Really depends on the circumstances though, ive had women i barely knew but knew enough to know there was too much crazy there, offer sex and i've turned it down. Then on the other hand i've had hookups and one night stands where we met at a party barely spoke a sentence to each other and fucked

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess turnabout is fair play. My response would probably be along the same line as if I went up to a woman and asked out of the blue if she wanted some cock. I can safely say with 100 percent certainty I wouldn't be getting any pussy!

Reactions: lapdog2001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That is not initiating sex, that is a pick up line / proposition. I probably works best if you are a street walker, asking a potential John if he / she is interested.

I line in NY, yes I have been asked that question a few times in my life, by not exactly strangers and strangers.

Rule # 1,If you are not in a cruising area and a strange woman / Man out of the blue asks you if you want sex. either they want quick money; or you are being set up to be robbed

Rule # 2 If you do say yes, at least have the good sense to Hide your wallet and jewelry

Women used 'rape drug' to rob men

Miami Woman Meets Dudes At Clubs, Goes Back To Their Places To Drug And Rob Them

Woman Attempts to Rob Man at Gunpoint During Car Sex

They clubbed, she gave him a massage, they had sex, then she ripped him off, man says

Last edited:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like most of the responses above, I'd be suspicious of her real motivation. I've never had anyone I've never met before approach me and ask for sex immediately. I have had hookups where the women and I met up, sex was the intention of our meeting, and we were naked and fucking within 10 minutes of meeting in person. But that was with some prior contact, talking, etc, before deciding to get together for some fun.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have this fantasy about seeing a man I want & simply asking him if he wants some pussy-no introduction, no preliminary-You want some pussy? Tell me what your reaction would be.

Um. I have this fantasy too (that a woman is like “hey you, you look like a good fuck. Let’s go”). As long as they are attractive (not just physically), I’m down

Do I know the girl at least or am I talking to a crazy drunken girl in a bar? If I don't, come on.... This just doesn't happen out of nothing. It probably is a girl distracting you while her accomplices prepare to rob or kidnapp you. Turn your back and run in a zigzag.

AyaB

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do men ever do this? Gay or straight?

I would think it would only work if you at least know of the girl/ woman. Like she’s your favorite barista at your local Starbucks or something - and is always eyeballing you / your junk.

I think it might go okay if:
1) the guy at the very least knows you exist
2) you say something like, “I think you’re really hot and last night I had this wild dream about you”

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That’s similar to how I met my guy. We worked together but rarely interacted / spoke. But I had my eye on him (he says he had no idea). So, one day, after finally speaking at a work function and meeting up with him and others at a bar later, I just kind of said, “I’ve been fantasizing about what you’re like in bed”

Seemed to peak his interest!

This can work. In the right context with the right people. Men will come off like creeps every time so they can’t

I’m in an ltr with a woman who after bumping into me only a few times (no flirting) messaged me to “confess” that she found me “wildly attractive.” I assumed it meant sexually, and when I told her I was attracted too, nudes followed. That was four years ago

Reactions: AyaB