initiation

martinez5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
bear with the beginning. it gets better.

Virginia.
It looked different. Very different. I stepped out of the car with a pissed off look. I didn't want to be here and my parents knew it. But there was no going back.

Florida had been my home for twelve years, then my mother got a promotion at the insurance company she worked at. But of course with everything good comes it's counter part. We had to move for
her to keep the promotion. So here we were. Virginia.

The company had packed and unpacked all of our stuff, transporting it to our new house. Going upstairs made me even more pissed off. My room was just thrown together and my mirror had been broken in the move. Whatever, just add it to the list, i thought. I threw myself on my bed falling asleep instantly. Tomorrow was school, and there was shit to do.

I'm a swimmer. My name's randy. I'm eighteen and a senior. Brown wavy hair, green eyes, beautiful(i thought) muscular body and damn near hairless. Over the years i had collected a rather impressive pack of tattoos, all ingeniously placed out of the public eye. To accompany all that was my prince albert, which always made me proud. The thought of
the story of how i got it never failed to turn me on.

I'm not particularly endowed, around six inches but i have the size elsewhere. I have the biggest most beautiful balls. Bigger than an above average sized egg each. There was only one drawback, well not drawback, but oddity. I'm 4' 11". I'm short and there's just no other way to say it.

All of my girlfriends were at least five inches taller than me which caused some heads to turn. I tried to look at it as a quality though.

The next morning was a blur, but i got through it. And a month later i'm still doing fine. I've acrued enough friends to look as if i belonged and i'm considering joining the swim
team again.

Today's tuesday. The day of the swim team sign ups. Me and my buddy Bryan stayed a while after the bell rang so i could sign up in the gym. Bryan was the first person i met in virginia. He's funny, full of energy, and i'm not ashamed to admit it. He's fucking hot.

I'm not gay. I wouldn't even say i'm bi. But there wasn't a straight guy in school who doesn't want Bryan. He's the captain of the boy's swim team. He's 6' 4", a huge contrast to me, and he's built. Black shaggy hair, blue
eyes you could fall into. I've caught myself many times just staring at the muscles under his shirt, muscles that ripple with his every move. He had an odd effect on me, and i don't know why.

The day of the first pracice came and went without a hitch. Despite my height, i was fast, and i freaking rocked. I wasn't the fastest though. Bryan took that title. As i was in the locker room drying off Bryan came up.

"I better watch out or you might overtake me as ranking top dog!", he blurted out before he was even five feet away from me. He had that smile on. The one that always made me stare. He had already showered but was still in his speedo. It was a test of pure will keep my line of sight on his face. I barely made it.

"You'd better because i won't lighten up." i joked back. As i grabbed my bag and shut my locker i suddenly remembered the gap in my schedule tomorrow.

"Hey what are you doing tomorrow?"

"That's exactly what i came to talk to you about." He sat down on the bench and spread his legs wide. The intention wasn't to display, but to adjust what meager clothes he had on, but there was a display anyway.
Our speedos were unusually tight and while most of the seven guys on the varsity team were around average, Bryan had us beat in more categories than speed. From what i could tell he must have been around eight inches, and it was a good guess since there wasn't much to leave to the imagination.

My will was broken, he looked up rather suddenly and as much as i wanted to look away in modesty, he caught me staring at his bulge. He smiled knowingly and started talking again.

"There's something that it's my job to tell you, being captain. The team has a tradition. Hell, it's an initiation. We all had to go through it and those that refused don't stay on the team long."

That last part had me confused. Was that a threat? I didn't think so but it sure as hell sounded like it. My brain didn't have much room to ponder it though. I couldn't stop staring at his crotch and Bryan knew it. My pants were feeling oddly tight.

"Whoa there. An initiation? What does that mean?"

Then Bryan stood up and did something that shocked the shit out of me. He put his hand on my face and pushed his entire body against mine. He had his face was within inches of mine, his knee in between my legs, and i could feel the muscles all over his body. His smell was intoxicating, yet i didn't know quite what it was. My knees got weak and i slammed into the locker as they almost gave out. I looked up into his eyes, and felt....scared.

"You'll just have to find out." he said, accompanying it with the most devious smile i'd ever seen. His voice, extremely deep, turned me way freaking on. He let go and stepped back.

"Be at my house at midnight, back by the pool." He turned and left.
I slumped down the lockers, eventually meeting the ground, the whole time with my hand on my pounding heart. Maybe i was gay, i thought.

That night, there was no sleep. I had no intention of skipping the forced invitation and i greeted the idea with a strange anticipation. What would happen?

Realslik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well go on, what happened, i loved the first part already, the story flows very well..

martinez5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
11:30

It came slower than i thought time could pass. It seemed like days but in reality it had only been a few hours since i got home. Swim practice started at 6:30 and lasted til 8:30 and after all the stuff i had to do on a regular day afterward, my personal time
started around ten. But i just couldn't sleep. I was excited, scared, and confused all in one, and that wasn't something that made a guy tired.

In truth i had no idea what i was in for but my subconscious kept poking my active brain, giving it small hints. I knew it would be like nothing i've ever done before.

I got dressed in the skinniest pair of jeans i own, full of holes, and a crazy tight aeropostle polo. My bedroom is on the top floor of our house. So that would be the fourth. I don't flaunt it but my parents have money. Their money, and the previous owner's need to put the master suite in the lavish basement, caused our rooms to be three floors apart. I was on the fourth floor, but third above the ground. Needless to say i could play a trumpet upstairs in the middle of the night and my parents would never hear me.

Sneaking out was no real problem either. Outside my window was a huge vine display, growing on a sort of ladder frame. The vines were annoying but i was more interested in the ladder. I opened my window and got to the ground in less than a minute. I was proud in some odd sense at my ability to get out of that house with no one noticing. I didn't notice myself, the ease with which someone else could get in.

Bryan was two houses down. Not surprising he was the first person i met here. We didn't just bump into each other either. It's hard not to notice someone like him doing yard work in practically just underwear.

His house was the size of mine but his parents were on the top floor. Didn't really matter. They were always gone on business and trusted him to take care of the house. I smiled at the thought of Bryan and me in a house that size all alone. My ability to hold onto the idea that i was straight was rapidly decreasing.

I got to the back and into the screen enclosure above his pool soundlessly. It didn't matter. He still noticed my arrival. He was sitting at his patio table, looking like a god, wearing nothing but the thinnest cotton shorts i knew he had, staring at me over a lit candle. His eyes flashed with a dark smile.

The table was small, with only two chairs. I knew i was expected to sit in the empty one. I sat down, and was instantly hypnotized by his erotic smell. I still had no idea
what it was but that didn't prevent me from getting drunk on it. There was a glass of cranberry juice in front of me. Bryan was awesome. He knew i would never turn down
cranberry juice, i love the stuff. After a few of my nervous sips he started the conversation.

"Didn't think you would come." he teased me, with that ever beautiful smile.

"After that display in the locker room? I don't think there was much choice in the matter."

"Why do you think you're here Randy?"

The question had been rattling around my head all night. At this point i dead knew why i was here. There was no question. But i still didn't understand. I stuttered and could barely get the next words out.

"J-judging by your choice of clothing....."

He smiled even more and went on.

"The initiation. You have to take all of us, the whole team, in order."

This made no sense, yet he just kept smiling. I thought for a while drinking my cranberry juice, but could come up with nothing. I was gettin lightheaded and the juice tasted funny.

Then he explained.

"Randy, why do you think no one on the team has a girlfriend?" He asked, loving every
minute of the thought processes going on as evidenced by my facial expressions.

Suddenly realization hit. My eyes opened wide and i dropped the glass. The blackness had been feeling ever since i started to drink the weird tasting cranberry juice took over, and i dropped too.

The last thing i remember on his patio, was him picking me up like i weighed as much as a cat, smiling.

martinez5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was in my room. How someone had got me up the ladder i didn't know. But there was no doubt. This was my pillow under my head.

My head was spinning, but it didn't hurt. I was calm. I knew exactly what was happening and that there was someone on this bed. After the initial calmness i grew scared. Very scared, fuck i would had have shit my pants if i had been.....wearing any.

I wasn't. I wasn't wearing anything. My awareness came back and i realized i was butt naked on my bed. I couldn't really move yet so my eyes stayed closed. Then he moved. Whoever was next to me realized i was awake. He rolled over and got on top of me with his legs on either side of mine, straddling my thighs. The brush of hairy skin alerted me to the fact that i wasn't the only one naked.

Then, he kissed me. It was a timid kiss. A kiss from someone who knew that the person being kissed might suddenly throw him off. But it wasn't Bryan. Bryan shaved his beard. Whoever was kissing me had at least a weeks worth of growth, and judging by the feeling of his legs on mine, he was a hairy guy.

And even more realization hit me. This was Red. Or so we called him. No one knew his real name. But he was covered from head to toe in curly red hair. Red's defining characteristic was his huge meaty thighs, although i couldn't see them. It was pitch black in my room.

Red continued to kiss me, still apparently worried i would freak out. He wasn't suspecting what i did. At first he must have thought i did go crazy.

This was the turning point. There wasn't an ounce of straightness left in me. Red was on top of me. And i wanted him. I really wanted him. Without warning
I flipped him over in one swift movement, and now i was on top. His legs were spread wide, me in the middle, and he gasped loudly, shocked.

I kissed him back this time. And it wasn't a timid kiss. I shoved my tongue clear down his throat, while i pressed my body all the way on top of his. I could feel his dick get
rock hard right next to mine, doing the same, poking me in my thigh. He was enjoying this and hell so was I. But this wasn't how it was planned. After a few minutes of the most hardcore make out session, he gathered his purpose about him and flipped me back over, just as easily as i had he. He was taller than me by half a foot, and bigger, so it wasn't hard.

Then he moved down. He went down my neck kissing me everywhere, working his tongue all over my chest and stomach, obviously heading for my cock. He paused to chew on my pubes before, sending shivers down my body.

He grabbed the head with his front teeth and squeezed a little, while working his tongue into my slit. It was too much for me to handle and an involuntary pelvic spasm sent my cock right to the back of his throat.

He choked and coughed, and lifted his head up laughing. He could tell i was embarassed, and he stared me down with his cutest green eyed smile.

"Don't worry man, it's ok. You're going to have fun tonight."

I mumbled and growled at him. When i get horny use of words eludes me. I couldn't talk and he seemed to find this cute.

"Aww.... don't give me that face." he said teasing me. "Are you ready for this?"

My answer caught him off guard. He was standing on his knees above me. I grabbed his cock and yanked him down until his face was within inches of mine.

"Bring it." I whispered hungrily.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He started where he had left off. He slid my dick into his mouth first playing with my p.a., pulling on it with his teeth. He began bobbing his head up and down
and i just barely managed not to slam into his face a second time. With each downward thrust i could feel my head popping into his throat, and then pulling back out, dragging the metal ring back and forth across his tongue. He had me moaning, growling, and thrashing within a minute. I was getting close and he knew it. Just before the point of no return, he stopped.

He let my dick fall with a slap and started nibbling on my nipples until i calmed down. He lifted his face up and i could see he had something in his hand. He didn't explain.
As soon as i had noticed he had stopped he was back on me. He was kissing and biting my neck, while he rubbed his dick all over my stomach with his hips, his body flat to mine.

I could feel the muscles all over his toned body, along with his red hair that made him so attractive. Right at the point i was getting too excited, my hand gripping either side of the bed with an iron grip to control myself, he stuck his middle finger in my ass.

Now i knew what was in his hand earlier. Lube. I sucked in a lung full of air in shock, and then let it out in sheer pleasure as he started finger fucking my ass. By this time
precum was dripping all over my sheets, from both of us. He slid anothing finger in along with the other, and massaged my prostate. He saw i couldn't take it anymore, i was going to explode. With his fingers still in my ass he took my whole dick to the back of his throat, and rubbed my prostate harder while using his tongue on my Pa.

My back arched and i let out a growl that scared both of us as i came harder than i had in my life, straight down his throat. After the fourth or fifth stream, i collapsed breathing heavily.

"What the hell was that?" i managed to choke out.

"That was your prostate man. That's nothing compared to what's coming up." he said while breathing on my neck, about to kiss me.

He wasn't lying. And he wasn't wasting time letting me calm down. He spread my legs wide and licked my hole for a few seconds which was just icing on the cake of my previous orgasm.

He rubbed the lube up and down his pulsing dick while i had my eyes closed, breathing hard. When i opened my eyes i saw he had worked himself into a missionary position above me.

I looked deep into his eyes, scared.

"Will it hurt?" i said, giving him my puppy dog eyes without even noticing. He smiled and leaned down for a long deep kiss.

"Yes."

He put his dick up to my ass, massaging the outer part of my hole first and then pushed flawlessly in. I reared up for a scream but he knew what i was doing. He shoved his faced onto mine, his mouth onto mine, stifling my scream of
painful pleasure. With his tongue as far as it could go in my mouth he started gyrating back and forth, each outward pull rubbing right on my prostate. He lifted his face of mine, with me now just breathing as it i had just ran a marathon.

He was getting faster with each thrust, my tight virgin ass getting him close to cumming already. Getting faster still, each thrust deeper, he leaned down and hugged me, never stopping fucking me. I couldn't help it and started biting his neck and shoulder from the intense drilling. His powerful biceps squeezing the breath out of me, and my legs wrapped around him taking away his breath, he reared into me balls deep, and filled me with his cum, slamming my skull into my headboard.

He collapsed on me and pulled out, his dick covered in cum.

"Holy shit, where did you learn how to fuck like that?" I gasped over my breathing.

"No one on the team wanted the fun to stop after the initiation." He said laughing with his beautiful smile.

"Get some sleep. Next round is tomorrow night. Leave your window unlocked for the next guy." was the last he said.

I heard him stick something in his mouth. He moved in for a final kiss and shoved his tongue all the way in again. His mouth tasted funny, like the cranberry juice.

"What the hell!" i mumbled over the encroaching blackness.

"Haha. Sweet dreams." he whispered as he stood up out of my bed.

I lunged at him, not sure what it was i was trying to do, but whatever it was was working and I only ended up grabbing his hip before i fell back in my bed and blacked out.