Injured Vagina Because of Long Dick?

Mr. Deez

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love my dick, but i was wondering if it could have caused an injury to a girl.

I sex her 10+ times a week, usually pretty hard. When i get into it, i bang as hard as i can. I was wondering if i could have injured her from going in too deep. My dick is a lil over 7 1/2" long, and i was pounding all 7 and a half into her spot, and i always love doing this (so does she, at the time).

Now she's complaining that she doesn't want to/can't get it on with me for a while because it hurts. This has happened a few times.

What should i do? Could this pussy be hurting because of me?

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I love my dick, but i was wondering if it could have caused an injury to a girl.

I sex her 10+ times a week, usually pretty hard. When i get into it, i bang as hard as i can. I was wondering if i could have injured her from going in too deep. My dick is a lil over 7 1/2" long, and i was pounding all 7 and a half into her spot, and i always love doing this (so does she, at the time).

Now she's complaining that she doesn't want to/can't get it on with me for a while because it hurts. This has happened a few times.

What should i do? Could this pussy be hurting because of me?

If you're slamming into her, it might be bruising. The pussy is flesh and blood just like any other body part. It's not designed for punishment. As fun as it is to pound her like a jackhammer, you should consider dialing it down a notch.

milelong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the soreness is bruising from going in too deep (a little unlikely at that length but possible), you can still bang away till your hearts content in a lot of positions. Just avoid going hard in positions where penetration is particularly deep. Putting a hand between the pelvic areas can also stop excessive penetration without have to worry about holding a couple of inches back.

hedonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mate, I suggest you wrap a piece of tape around up to the 6 1/2 part of you dick as you would when your using a drill into a wall and you only need to go SO FAR. ANyway, that's what I do. Not Really lol, But I couldnt pound a lot of women all the way as it was too much for them to take, so Id adjust the penetration depth.

marcusreyn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You should also consider that maybe she is having an infection going on. Vaginal infections can cause pain during sex. If she has always enjoyed your sexual style before then an exam by her GYN is in order. Most women can handle rough sex, but sometimes there are other causes that can create the situation discribed. Good luck to you both.