Injuries from hardcore anal sex

The_Swinging_Voter: Whew, fortunately I can report no horror stories while giving or receiving anal sex and, fingers crossed, there wont be any. Of course that might have a lot to do with my never having been with any 'guy of size'. I'd say that largest so far has been 7inches or, more likely, just under and that was a one off. All the others have been in the 6-6.5 range with a variety of thicknesses although, once again, nothing extreme.

Young_bottom, i envy you to a degree. As i posted in another thread Ive found a large proportion of guys expect me to top based purely on my size. While I don't mind doing it on occasion nothing could be further from the truth. Hell, I didnt spend so much time in the gym working my glutes just for the fun of it lol :p

Although Im not entirely sure what he meant by it, the first guy who fucked me (about 6.5 and nicely thick) said I was a 'natural bottom'. Of course that could have been because, after getting over the initial 'getting it in' phase I had my hands on his butt to push him all the way in.

To me, nothing beats the sensation of bottoming. My orgasms are more intense and, like Young_bottom, I still really enjoy the sex after Ive cum.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by AndrewD@Jan 28 2005, 10:50 AM

To me, nothing beats the sensation of bottoming. My orgasms are more intense and, like Young_bottom, I still really enjoy the sex after Ive cum.
[post=278210]Quoted post[/post]​

Bottoming can be fun and whether or not I can keep going after I shoot really does depend on the guy I'm with. I can get off a lot in 24 hours, so as long as it stays intense and I'm into the dude when I bottom, I usually have no problems.

thegeppeberry

Just Browsing
Media
Ok, well I've gone over this topic with a fine toothed comb and I see how most of you have accidentally injured someone, or have been injured, yourself, but what I haven't seen is what HAPPENS once you've been injured. . .

Ok, I'll give you my backstory. I'm an 18 yr old female, but still in highschool, and I'm in a commited and loving relationship with my boyfriend of the same age. Well, he happens to LOVE anal sex, and I love him, so I usually go along w/ it. We've been having anal sex for a little over 5 months, now, (not exclusively, but just as a bonus to vaginal) and so we know the ins and outs of what to do, prep and all. Well, my boyfriend was curious to see what would happen if he went in with no prep at all. Well, I figured it would hurt like hell, but I was willing to let him try, anyway. Unfortunately, when it finally happened, the pain, for me, was unimaginable, and I was apparently, according to my boyfriend, writhing for at least 5 minutes on my bed, as he was pacing up and down my room asking me if I needed anything, and just generally trying to be helpful, but I kept swatting him off. Well, the pain decreased, but by no means did it go completely away. In fact, when we were out later that day, him simply accelerating in the car made me twitch in pain. Anyway, that night I went to bed at about 6pm, seeing as I was exhausted, and I woke up the next day at 9am. The pain was DEFINATELY not gone, and I decided to examine myself and I seem to have a small tear and bruising. I saw that someone had to have surgery for this, but there's no way that I will have surgery unless it is VITAL. Can anyone give me some advice? o_O

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by thegeppeberry@Jul 28 2005, 03:33 PM
Ok, well I've gone over this topic with a fine toothed comb and I see how most of you have accidentally injured someone, or have been injured, yourself, but what I haven't seen is what HAPPENS once you've been injured. . .

Ok, I'll give you my backstory. I'm an 18 yr old female, but still in highschool, and I'm in a commited and loving relationship with my boyfriend of the same age. Well, he happens to LOVE anal sex, and I love him, so I usually go along w/ it. We've been having anal sex for a little over 5 months, now, (not exclusively, but just as a bonus to vaginal) and so we know the ins and outs of what to do, prep and all. Well, my boyfriend was curious to see what would happen if he went in with no prep at all. Well, I figured it would hurt like hell, but I was willing to let him try, anyway. Unfortunately, when it finally happened, the pain, for me, was unimaginable, and I was apparently, according to my boyfriend, writhing for at least 5 minutes on my bed, as he was pacing up and down my room asking me if I needed anything, and just generally trying to be helpful, but I kept swatting him off. Well, the pain decreased, but by no means did it go completely away. In fact, when we were out later that day, him simply accelerating in the car made me twitch in pain. Anyway, that night I went to bed at about 6pm, seeing as I was exhausted, and I woke up the next day at 9am. The pain was DEFINATELY not gone, and I decided to examine myself and I seem to have a small tear and bruising. I saw that someone had to have surgery for this, but there's no way that I will have surgery unless it is VITAL. Can anyone give me some advice? o_O
[post=332493]Quoted post[/post]​

wow, did you see your gyno yet? After there through checking out your vagina you could tell them to give your anus a look while there down there.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by thegeppeberry@Jul 28 2005, 10:33 AM
I seem to have a small tear and bruising. I saw that someone had to have surgery for this, but there's no way that I will have surgery unless it is VITAL. Can anyone give me some advice? o_O
[post=332493]Quoted post[/post]​

Go to your doctor. You were injured. Why ask a bunch of strangers without MD after their names? Why ask people on the internet who can't even see the injury even if they were qualified to make a diagnosis? Go to someone who has the training to treat such injuries. We are not experts; your gynecologist is.

warmsunshine

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gotta agree with DMW. Get that looked at!

On to other things:
The most important thing I learned about bottoming, you just can't do it with some random person if you are not a sworn and certified bottom (hey....money making idea there....Ultimate Bottom Certificates).
Hm. What does that mean? Not that I would do anything with a totally randome guy...but explain that a little further please? I guess I'm just too inexperienced to get it... only been with a couple of guys though.

Someone mentioned the big difference between doggie style and maybe missionary for anal sex? Which is better for taking a large one do you think?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jul 28 2005, 08:09 PM
Why ask people on the internet who can't even see the injury even if they were qualified to make a diagnosis? Go to someone who has the training to treat such injuries. We are not experts; your gynecologist is.
[post=332644]Quoted post[/post]​

:eyes:
I agree with DMW, that is a lil on the whacky side ...........

Likesembig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How to avoid injuries? Find a partner who isn't all about about sticking it in and pounding away. It's called foreplay, it's fun, and I find when I take some time to have foreplay anal sex is a lot more pleasurable for me or my partner.

hey chick:
Originally posted by NelsonMuntz84@Jan 13 2005, 04:39 PM
My experance was my gf telling me that the only way she would let me do anal with her, was if she got a dildo the same size as my cock and got to stick it up my arse... I'm sure your all not shocked to know I've not tried anal yet and wont be!! lol :eek: :p
[post=274501]Quoted post[/post]​

I think that's a wonderful idea. If we have to endure it, and are willing to do it, so shouldn't the guy. After all, an ass is an ass.

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For any of the Bigger Guys on here ...
I'm sure almost any of you could get your partner, guy or girl, to be able to handle it in anal sex given quite a bit of Time and LUBE ... ;-)
Lots of Time & Lots of LUBE!!!
Your definately going to have to be very gently ... until your partner loosens up a bit ...
Ideally, to give them the confidence to TAKE IT ... let them ease it in at their own pace ...
It might just take a minute ... it could take several ... or an hour ... or even gradually getting them accustomed to it over a period of days or weeks depending on your size and what they can accommodate ...

I always thought the secret was it making the one on the bottom so HORNY, that they really WANT it to go all the way in ...

Time ... Patience ... LOTS of LUBE ... allow your partner to set the pace ...

I'm sure it will be worth spending the extra TIME ... PATIENCE ... LUBE ... ;-)

Hope that will work for you ... or at least getting you a little closer to getting it all the way in ... ;-)

IMHO

robertomuro

Just Browsing
Media
Ok, I seem to have gotten a basic idea of what a top and bottom is. Don't most people do both? Is someone willing to post some specifics on this. I am straight and therefore do not usually get to hear this terminology.

robertomuro

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by inwait8@Aug 15 2005, 04:28 AM
Top-gives

Bottom-takes

Versatile-gives or takes depending on the situation

Then there are those who are "vers" but prefer to bottom or top.
[post=335559]Quoted post[/post]​

I would have thought pretty much everyone would be versatile for the sake of fairness or am I missing something?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by robertomuro@Aug 15 2005, 07:14 AM
I would have thought pretty much everyone would be versatile for the sake of fairness or am I missing something?
[post=335646]Quoted post[/post]​

In my experience, even those who consider themselves versatile have a distinct preference for topping or bottoming. About the 'sake of fairness': I have never bottomed, nor have I ever wanted to. Many of my partners have never topped, nor have they ever wanted to. What's not fair? We're both assuming the roles we're comfortable with a both receive the type of sex we enjoy. I'd say that's more fair than doing something that feels alien to us.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Roberto, you're in the same spot I was a while back. I had to learn the terminology too, and while it sounds different, there are plenty of guys out there like DMW who just prefer what they prefer.

Of course, DMW should take the advice that half the gay/bi guys on here have tried to tell me, "don't say no to something until you've at least tried it" :)

robertomuro

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Altairion@Aug 16 2005, 12:43 AM
Roberto, you're in the same spot I was a while back. I had to learn the terminology too, and while it sounds different, there are plenty of guys out there like DMW who just prefer what they prefer.

Of course, DMW should take the advice that half the gay/bi guys on here have tried to tell me, "don't say no to something until you've at least tried it" :)
[post=335777]Quoted post[/post]​

Is a drink laced with cyanide included in this category? :beer:

Always glad to learn but still seems very alien to me..

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Overhung@Aug 7 2005, 07:31 PM
Umm, lots of talk about prep, lube mainly but isn't there more to prep? A couple of my experiences were kinda ugly because maybe they weren't planning on having anal well in advance. Or am I just being too picky? Is getting dirty just part of it?
[post=333718]Quoted post[/post]​

No, it's not part of it, and the bottoms should be clean. Actually prepping first with a good enema is a great way to start relaxing back there in order to take on the world's biggest phallic challenges.