Injuries, precautions, dangers, etc.

sexythoughtsguy

Just Browsing
Media
I know it is my fault that now my penis is no longer normal and it's not because of this site or because of any of these methods but because I did it too strong and I didn't even know I was damaging it until now. I thought it was just hanging weird or whatever now it's loose broken and I have trouble urinating half the time.
If I could go back I'd definitely have either never done it at all or done it with better precaution. I only wish someone had told me this, however I do fault myself for not knowing my penis is just like anything else it can break and tear off your body.
This has caused me immense destruction of my body it's been basically mutilated. Please be very careful don't overdo it and don't treat your penis like a toy it is definitely an organ. Now I won't be able to do what everyone is able to do. I'm young and broken I hate myself and wish I could go back, but I can't so I can only offer advice.

treefarmer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i know it is my fault that now my penis is no longer normal and it's not because of this site or because of any of these methods but because i did it too strong and i didn't even know i was damaging it until now. I thought it was just hanging weird or whatever now it's loose broken and i have trouble urinating half the time.
If i could go back i'd definitely have either never done it at all or done it with better precaution. I only wish someone had told me this, however i do fault myself for not knowing my penis is just like anything else it can break and tear off your body.
This has caused me immense destruction of my body it's been basically mutilated. Please be very careful don't overdo it and don't treat your penis like a toy it is definitely an organ. Now i won't be able to do what everyone is able to do. I'm young and broken i hate myself and wish i could go back, but i can't so i can only offer advice.

go to a urologist immediately!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know it is my fault that now my penis is no longer normal and it's not because of this site or because of any of these methods but because I did it too strong and I didn't even know I was damaging it until now. I thought it was just hanging weird or whatever now it's loose broken and I have trouble urinating half the time.
If I could go back I'd definitely have either never done it at all or done it with better precaution. I only wish someone had told me this, however I do fault myself for not knowing my penis is just like anything else it can break and tear off your body.
This has caused me immense destruction of my body it's been basically mutilated. Please be very careful don't overdo it and don't treat your penis like a toy it is definitely an organ. Now I won't be able to do what everyone is able to do. I'm young and broken I hate myself and wish I could go back, but I can't so I can only offer advice.

What's wrong exactly, if you don't mind?

sexythoughtsguy

Just Browsing
Media
Everything. Basically I spent two years or so on PE I don't recall exactly but now my penis is torn off from the body. I get weird sensations and pain all over. My urine feels like it can never come out half the time and my stream sometimes gets spraying to one side. It is about to fall off and I can't blame anyone but me for my stupid mistake.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Take loads of Vitamin E gel capsules while you're waiting to see your urologist. I developed a "dent" in the middle of my penis when I was in my 30's. It was a very painful dent. When I got an erection my cock would painfully bend to the left at that dent. It was so obvious that it could have probably passed a driver's license test. I had injured myself somehow and developed pyronies disease. After consulting several urologist (the first two actually giggled while checking me out, obviously thinking it was funny) I found a gay urologist in Los Angeles who was incredibly sympathetic. He had me swallow about 8 Vitamin E capsules a day for several months before suggesting any other course of treatment (steroid injections or surgery) and . . . voila! My tool is once again as straight as a Freeway in Nebraska. No dent and no pain.

But by all means go a urologist. Whacking off isn't wrong or a "sin" so you should not feel embarrassed. But make sure your urologist knows what the fuck he is doing. I would venture that at least more than 50% of the urologists in the USA are hacks who only know two or three hat tricks and not much else. And if you've somehow stretched the carnevosa away from the base ligaments or damaged the tendon, it can all be repaired. But do it soon. Remember, if Bob Bobbit (sp?) can have his dick whacked off by his wife, have it reattached and still get erections, there's just as much, if not more, hope for you.

Good luck.

Last edited:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I fully appreciate that not learning how to conduct your PE routine safely (rather than having someone tell you) can lead to damage occurring, I fail to see how you can break it? Perhaps you can explain this further; bearing in mind there are members of a certain sect that can lift heavy weights; pull lorries and trains and do god knows what else when they are attached to their penis. It would take more force than you cold physically muster to detach any part of your body from itself.

sexythoughtsguy

Just Browsing
Media
I just want to beat myself over time and time again for being so stupid. I don't know what I was thinking for two years. Did it get bigger? Nope. The only thing I got was damage beyond repair. And now I'll probably end up with artificial stuff inside my body and I don't want that. I am so stupid I feel like an idiot. I wish I could turn back time and told myself not to do it. I can only help others and I can't even help myself.

bigdik09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is why most Penis enlargmenth techniques should never be done. They only cause injury not size gain. Basically you are born with the size you have & there is not much to be done to increse it.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is why most Penis enlargmenth techniques should never be done. They only cause injury not size gain. Basically you are born with the size you have & there is not much to be done to increse it.

This is incorrect. PE, done sensibly will improve the size and functioning of the penis. Please read through this forum thoroughly and get some accurate feedback before making these types of statements.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I manipulated it in everyway possible with my hands. Jelq, stretch, bends, twists. Too intense everything. Pulling,etc.

That's where you went wrong :frown1: You wouldn't walk into a gym and expect to lift what a seasoned powerlifter would lift without prior experience. PE is much the same way.

For maximum safety, you need to start off with a comfortable rep scheme and slowly work up in intensity and volume from there. Those small forced increases will add up to gains over the next few months, and it'll prevent you from injuring yourself because the penile tissues will be strengthened over time.

It also sounds like you did everything under the book (twisting?!). This too is a mistake. A set routine will keep you from making the mistake of trying dubious, high-risk movements.

Has your condition improved over the past 2 weeks?

Last edited:

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
Just because ONE guy SAYS he did that to himself while doing PE you are going to CONCLUDE that ALL PE is BAD? LOL!

I hope you dont apply those generalizations to every aspect of your life.

Btw, the capitalization is intentional.

sexythoughtsguy

Just Browsing
Media
PE isn't bad. I'm the stupid one. I tried this for 2 years so it wasn't just too weeks. I started since 2007 so I was a fool. I'm not going to lie I deserve it. Have I learned my lesson? Yes. However obviously it's too late. I wish I had learned more before I just headed into it. Hell I even did the jelq wrong. I did the exercises before that but only occasionally and it was already wrong at that point. I did everything wrong even at my first tries and from trying a more dedicated route of misunderstood information was moronic of me.
I'm sure others are smarter than me. Which is why I say PE isn't bad. I am the bad one. I screwed up my own life. I have no one to blame but me.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PE isn't bad. I'm the stupid one. I tried this for 2 years so it wasn't just too weeks. I started since 2007 so I was a fool. I'm not going to lie I deserve it. Have I learned my lesson? Yes. However obviously it's too late. I wish I had learned more before I just headed into it. Hell I even did the jelq wrong. I did the exercises before that but only occasionally and it was already wrong at that point. I did everything wrong even at my first tries and from trying a more dedicated route of misunderstood information was moronic of me.
I'm sure others are smarter than me. Which is why I say PE isn't bad. I am the bad one. I screwed up my own life. I have no one to blame but me.

Say now, there's no need for that kind of talk. Everyone makes mistakes- don't be so hard on yourself.

What's the status of your injury?

turnstall

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If in fact this is a real thread. You are not a physician so instead of self diagnosing and jumping to the worst case conclusion, go and speak to one who can tell you what actual concern you might be dealing with and offer options to help. Continuing to post your heartache is not going to cure you, its just further holding you back.

bender4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sexythoughtsguy,

Sorry to hear you have what sounds like a somewhat serious injury.

Perhaps, you have somehow detached your suspensory ligament which is doubtful because it should take a great amount of force to do that. The ligament could be repaired by a Urologist.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TjU8jaGIX...Yp8SabUm4s/s400/aumento_peniano_extensao1.jpg

Perhaps, you have torn your tunica. If you have torn the tunica it will heal over time and you could end up with some resulting Peyronies symptoms. You can help Peyronies to heal by taking PABA and doing light stretching to loosen and prevent adhesion of scar tissue.
Peyronie's Disease Institute - The most helpful and positive Peyronie's website on the Internet

I tore my tunica once and it hurt for many many months, but I did the PABA routine with stretching and it went away completely.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TjU8jaGIX...Yp8SabUm4s/s400/aumento_peniano_extensao1.jpg
Go to a Urologist and get your equipment checked man, I am sure the doctors see PE injuries more often than you think.

Best of Luck.

Bender4Fun