Injury...Need Help

bigwheel350

1st Like
Media
so, 2 years ago i got a very bad infection of mrsa out of nowhere.
Witch had left me completely paralyzed. After over a year and a 1/2 rehab, now i'm just getting full use of my upper body..Now onto my problem..I'm engaged,(shockingly we met after my infection) me and my fiance have had sex plenty of times, it's actually really great sex too, but i have no control over my erection, and seldom even cum. My erection tends to come and go, and me not even notice it. One day we wanna have a child, and I pray that God will allow that to happen. My question is, do you guys have any suggestions to make our sex life better? I plan on seeing a urologist very soon, but i just wanted to see if you guys had any suggestions ?
Thank You in Advance
BW

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think you are pleasing her now quite well enough that she wants to marry you! Your sex life will get better as your body heals. I would say that you need to worry less about erection. There is more to good sex than sticking tab A in slot B. If you relax and accept what pleasure you feel already, focusing upon that, it will be magnified.

I am willing to bet that seeing her come gives you quite a bit of pleasure in itself.