Injury

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, May 24, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

judy angel:

Hello all you big guys, and any gals reading this!

Joking apart, I am new to the site, and joined because my husband is too large for me to accomodate, and full penetration hurts.

Now I have several problems down below and don't know whether this is because of being 'injured' because of his size....

Does anyone know what kind of things can happen to a woman because of this situation? Eg Prolapse of vagina/ or womb?? Infections?? Anything else?
    Has anyone experienced this, or has a girlfriend who had problems after intercourse?

I really would appreciate it if anyone can help.... the Doctors i've seen don't seem to take this seriously..... but i'm sure there's a link...

My husband is the gentlest lover possible, nevertheless, the problem remains.

Please help, or respond, at least I would feel heard, and supported... that's what support groups are for right?

2. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: Hellow and welcome,
    I'm not shure what your injurys are but you might want to read "bottoming out"in the sex with a large penis section also thiers a womens issues section where you might find some answers.

3. B_btrelll

B_btrelll New Member

You better divorce him or he'll kill you

True

4. Mr. Big Stuff

Mr. Big Stuff Member

Albums:
    :lol:

He's only kidding. I hope.

Ken

5. B_Carolina

B_Carolina New Member

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS play it safe when it comes to south of the border. You only get one shot with your genitals and you don't want to mess that up. I'd suggest a doctor or OB/GYN as soon as possible if things continue acting up on ya.

Oh yeah and divorce him before he kills ya. heh

6. benderten2001

Gold Member

Welcome Judy!

I've noticed your question appeared in another section of the forum and you 've already have received some excellent responses!

I have two things to add:

One: If your MD (or MDs) aren't taking you too seriously, then you don't have the right MD (yet). This matter IS important to two people....you AND your husband.
    You need your questions answered and your given situation/symptoms checked out IF you are that concerned about what's going on. "Bottoming out" during sex and hitting the cervix is one concern (addressed already elsewhere) and that in itself represents a fairly serious medical concern which shouldn't be ignored.

Two: I think its great that your husband is trying to "take things easy". Good!
    But, be sure to tell him you appreciate his understanding and cooperation. Guys don't always let on...but when their women are having problems enjoying sex, they can kinda take it personally and wind up feeling pretty bad sometimes! Since he can't help his "size" just be sure to let him know you don't hold his exceptional dimensions against him! Both of you WILL work this out, you know.

Making progress in your sexual relationship is going to be up to both of you, of course. Focusing on extra foreplay, adding additional lubrication, and trying different positions are going to be the keys to resolving your difficulties over time. Be patient. His size needn't spell the end of your relationship. Far from it.
    Best wishes. :)

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well, first and foremost, just how big is your husband? And definitely go see a OB/GYN and insist on a more attentive attitude with these idiots. You're not shelling out good money just to be dismissed by them.

Draft saved Draft deleted