Injury

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by halihung, Feb 28, 2011.

1. halihung

halihung New Member

Hello All,

I've been doing PE now for a few months now without any problems. However about 7 days ago I was doing some stretching. I didn't feel any pop or tear etc. However about an hour or 2 I started feeling some pain in my groin near the base and this extended into my penis. Then there was a bit of inflammation which lasted about a day or so. I have no problems urinating or ejaculating and Kegeling though my EQ isn't as it was before and I have a harder time getting erections which aren't as "rockhard" as they used to be. I believe that I have strained a ligament. I understand that they can take 9 - 14 days to heal. I know I'm just worrying but should things go back to normal? I am looking for advice and confirmation from others who have dealt with this issue. So far I have been using a hot rice sock near the base of my penis. Can anyone recommend anything else? Would Aspirin be good if it was a potential clot? Also what signs or symptoms would be indicative of a clot? Thank you all for reading my rambling post I simply wanted to make sure that I provided all with enough info. I look forward to your responses.

Cheers,

HH

#1 halihung, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
  2. siroliver19

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wait two weeks ,it ll be ok!

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

yes mate don't worry! especially if your penis is already conditioned by a PE routine... it happened to me to except for the pain in the groin area.. stretching can cause temporary ED but the rest will fix it fully trust me! just give your penis a 2 week rest like siroliver said! P.S. btw have you warmed up before your strecthing session?

4. halihung

halihung New Member

Hello All,

Thanks for your replies so far. I certainly appreciate the peace of mind! I hope people will continue posting and advise of their experiences, (vets included!) as this is how we all grow to be more knowledgable. I will keep you updated as well with my recouperation. I am wondering if it is advisable to continue having sex with my SO as long as there is no pain?

@ Bottomman - I do my warmup/warmdown in the shower. It is possible that I may not have warmed up long enough on this occasion.

Cheers,

HH

5. D_Crystallized Ginger

stay away from sex as well as from masturbation for 1 week at least,this is my advice. Also next time use a glass full of hot water and dip your penis in it until the base to be sure your warm up is accurate

6. halihung

halihung New Member

Just wanted to let y'all know everything is back to normal. No more pain or symptoms like ED. Still going to wait another week before going back to some light PE stretching.

Cheers,

HH

7. Zayne

Zayne New Member

Albums:
    Except for the sound, seems like nerve-damage. It'll heal, but check it out in a month if it doesn't, just to be sure.

Draft saved Draft deleted