injury!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by spider1981, Sep 11, 2007.

1. spider1981

spider1981 New Member

I was having sex with my girlfriend almost 2 weeks ago and after sex there was some blood on the tip of my penis, which a wiped away to reveal a very tiny (but very sensitive) cut. how this happened i have no idea, my only guess is that because i have very dry skin (everywhere) sometimes and she is VERY tight, a little too much force could have caused it?

but everytime we have tried to have sex since then it stings like hell and is just not worth it. i', at the point now where i'm actually scared to get an erection because it might damage it more. i realise the obvious thing is to not have sex for a while and let it heal but what i'm saying is has anyone else done this and did it heal ok / how long did it take. it's very sore and i'm getting so frustrated!!!

any advice appreciated...

2. rusty__

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i had something similar when i was younger.. a trip to the doctors and some cream fixed it all very quickly! Just avoid the blood to bodily fluid contact mate!! not good!!

3. deepwader

deepwader Member

Albums:
    yes - i got a nick during oral sex once and it bled profusely! But it healed up almost immediately and with no trouble at all. Sorry this doesn't help -- if its 2 weeks now and the cut is still opening when you get a hard-on, I'd go see a doctor.

4. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    I agree with rusty, see a doctor.

5. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Just make sure it doesn't get infected and if you have any doubts whatsoever about partner get yourself checked. But take 2wks off and you should be fine.

Draft saved Draft deleted