Innocence of being Well-Hung

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I often went to work with my grandma, who was a housekeeper and cook for a white well-to-do family.
I was about 12 yrs. old (going on 13).
I worked, as I guess it's fair to say,as a houseboy on Thurs. Fri. Sat. and sometimes on Sun. after church to help my grandma.
The family had two children, one boy 18 yrs old; and girl 16 yrs old.
They were basically a nice and cool family to be around sometimes.
I always got good hand-me-down clothes from the son. Although some of the pants and jeans were a bit tight fitting, grandma made sure I wore them anyway, to show I was appreciative.
Grandma never really paid any attention to the imprint of my stuff showing in some of the pants. But, the jeans really showed and especially when I got hard-ons that I tried to hide; and I got them often whenever I saw the daughter 'Cindy'.
Miss Cindy would sure notice my hard-ons and really stared at me ever chance she got.
She'd say, "Those jeans look good on you Lee." and I simply say "Thank you Miss Cindy."
Generally, I addressed her as Miss Cindy as my grandma instructed me to do, out of respect for the family and all its members.
Well, to make a long story short, Miss Cindy got into my pants...not once, not twice, but about six times. She got pregnant (I reckon by me).
When grandma learned and realized what was happening, she cried and told my grandpa. He got upset and mad, but didn't say much to me then.
I noticed he also seemed to be a sorta scared and neverous acting...I didn't clearly understand why.
He and grandma packed a few of my clothes and immediately sent me to live out of town with my mama and step-daddy.
I never seen Miss Cindy nor her family again to this day.
Not only was she a nice, clean , white girl, she was my first piece of ass; and I must have been the first black boy she had too.
She seemed amazed and loved playing with my gentials (in and out of my pants). She even asked me one time if all colored boys were as big and long like me, because she said her brother looked nothing as large as me.
I really didn't know what to say. So I said, "I guess so Miss Cindy."
I learned she got real wet like and off hearing me call her Miss Cindy, or Yes mam.
She'd always secertly say, "Come Here Dickey-boy", when she wanted me to hide somewhere and do her. It's really something, we didn't get caught. Thank God !I may not have been around to write this story.
She'd grab my stuff through my pants and say, "How's that feel Dickey-boy?" and I'd say real good Miss Cindy. She'd unzip my pants and put her
hands as far down as she could get, trying to pull my hard penis out.
I always had to unfasten the top and pull them down because she couldn't
bring it up from hanging down my leg. I generally would drop my pants down around my ankles or step completely out of them about to cum all over myself and many times I did. She liked to watch me do that to and then tell me to put it in her.
I was always cum twice. She rocked my world!
My family never, ever talks about this incident expect one time at a small family gathering.
My step-dad made an open remark: "So Knee-Knocker gots a little half-
breed running around here" and laughed.
Dead silence fell all over the room with a strange,blank look on everybody's face for a mintue.
Then grandma stood up from her chair, looked at my step-dad, then at me
and said coldly "Mistake number two!" and left the room.
Grandpa sitting there in the next second, looking at my step-dad said, "Son, we don't say or talk about those things...so don't you."
Then my mother rosed up from her chair, and said, "Joanhas, you need to
stop calling Lee, Knee-Knocker. And come to the kitchen with me, I need
to talk to you."
Joanhas is my step-dad's first name.
Looking stupid, he said, "Sorry, I didn't know." and went to the kitchen with my mama. I couldn't really hear them talking to well...but it was heated.
Grandpa looked at me just sitting there looking up and down at the floor said, "It's okay son." His eyes got full of water as he continued, "I know
you can't help the way God made you, and what you did to that white girl.
I don't want you to be shame."
Nothing else has ever more been said.
To this day, I really didn't understand if grandpa meant being ashame for being hung... or the fact I got a white girl pregnant when I was only 13 yrs.old.
I guess my gentials were as large then, as they are about now, the exception now, it's not so easy to get and maintain an erection and cum
twice without a short break in between...(Smile)
My...those were the days. Young, dumb, full of cum!
Believe it or Not. Hope this story wasn't too long.

Whopper-lee
LPSG Member - Happy Year '07 To All !

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:

"I might not have been around to write this story."

How [un]lucky we are.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Knee-Knocker? How did your step-father know that you were so hung at 13? 13? It just hit me. How old were you when you started puberty? 10?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow. What a story Lee. Did Grandma keep working for the family? If so, what happened with Miss Cindy and the pregnancy? I can understand Miss Cindy's desire to want to touch you and play with you. There are times that I'll be shopping or out in public doing something and see a good looking guy sporting a nice size hanging dick in his shorts or pants. My primal reaction is that I'd like to rub his cock and feel it get hard in my hand. Of course, we can't do that, so it makes great J/O material for later.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My grandparents worked in private family and made a fortune doing it. My grandmother and grandfather were the Estate Manager and House Manager for one of the cities first families. What happened with you Whopper (depending on where in the US you were) is something that could have cost your grandmother her position which is probably why your family reacted the way they did.

It's that old southern system. It kind of sucks. Fortunately, we were northerners and my grandfolks were kind of treated more like part of the family than servants. The Captain (their boss) even invested money for my grandfolks and made them very wealthy in their own rite. Funny how the class system works in these situations.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sorry for your struggles at such young age, WhooperLee.

I think this situation is not rare at all between people working into others home and etc not even the question of race at all but more of social status, boredon in marriages, simple lust for a younger man etc and what surprises me is your age at the time plus Cindy girl was not a virgen inocent 16 years old etc...to me would be more commom if her Mom was hitting the house worker, yep.

This situation still going on at Brasil country side were people may have farms and homes out from big cities etc and not much related to races but social classes..well Brasil is a brown country anyways lots of mixing going on for a loooong time of not only "half breeds" but 10%/15%/ 25%/10%..etc banging who they crave and etc.

But anyways sorry that you may have a kid in this world you will not get a chance to meet ?! To me is sad but dont know how you feel about that, as you were just a kid yourself eventhough carrying a big penis, you were a kid anyways. Good that you shared it with us as to me it was very confused how you felt and stuff..and not allowed to understand or talk about in a kind way but be bullied about that without sensitivity...and I do feel upset for you somehow... you were just a kid!

Take care!