"Innocent" looking guys

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
When I am in public I am seemingly very very innocent looking, and I was wondering what you all thought about this.

Do you find them more cute than somebody that doesnt seem innocent? Or are they just entirely uninteresting to you when they appear to be innocent?

I am mostly interested in what the females think, but feel free to state your thoughts regardless.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think an innocent guy or girl is very intriguing...more so than a bad boy/girl or someone who's out there and loud.

For example...new guy at work, who is VERY innocent looking, but walks around with the biggest fucking bulge in his pants; wearing the tightest pants possible, how can he not know he's "not" on display? It's the "I'm innocent" card which it makes it all the more hot...something about him turns my crank, LOL!!! :D

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a woman and get the same, "you look so innocent", reaction and it's worked to my advantage. :biggrin: Not sure I like it in men, as I prefer they look older and as though they've lived. However, I could find it cute. IMO, what matters is that there's no hiding behind the innocent or shy thing. Just too tiring.

B_theaussieone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm innocent looking too, after i shave my face. it's great guys dont start fights with you and police officers tend to treat you better.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a woman and get the same, "you look so innocent", reaction and it's worked to my advantage. :biggrin: Not sure I like it in men, as I prefer they look older and as though they've lived. However, I could find it cute. IMO, what matters is that there's no hiding behind the innocent or shy thing. Just too tiring.
Well, I know I like "innocent" women way more than bad girls, so for me at least that would be a plus.

pinokio

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I look innocent, esp for my years (27 this summer and still being thought to be less than 20). It's often funny and nice, some people like it... But I noticed that most girls are not interested in that type so much and that the most of advances come from mother-type girls and married women with children ;P I have this devilish sparkle in the eye and was commented once to be 'sleeping so innocently with this sweet face of his, looking like a lamb, yet such a bad, bad boy!' ... it was funny but I feel that the older you get, the older you should look. Fortunately, now I don't look like a 15years old as I used to but have begun to shorten the distance between my looks and my age ;)

Musclehung

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if by "innocent" you mean unaware they are attractive, good looking, packing etc....YES. women too. always find those that are not into themselves more attractive. one guy in my gym thinks he is just average guy ... build looks etc ... but he is handsome as hell, beautiful aqua blue eyes, and built. I find that attractive as hell. Easy to talk to. funny guy....just approachable and hot as hell. he doesn't know it but could get any amount of ass he wanted....all the more cool in my book. and damn if he isn't hung like a bull! You would think that alone would go to his head. I gotta get to work on him now that I think of it...haha...PEACE