Inquisitive friend

LurkerViewer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, so my friend and his girlfriend have been going out for a long time, however due to religious beliefs, they have decided not to have sex until they are married. And *gasp* they're both virgins.

My friend is kind of worried about something. He realized about four years ago that masturbation really kind of screwed him up in the head- and because of that, he has not masturbated in about four years; something that he's very proud of achieving, because most guys could not do it.
He remembers from when he first stopped, he started up again about a month and the ejaculation was immense- like, there was a lot of it and it (sorry, no pun intended) drained him (of all of his energy, that is).

He's kind of worried about what might happen on the wedding night- would it be the same thing, intense and (pun intended on this one) physically draining? Since he hasn't masturbated, is there the chance of premature ejaculation?
I've told him to read up on it, but he hasn't and I can't seem to find much information on it either, so...

He's not very worried about it, considering it'll be the first time for both of them and they'll be married anyhow, but he was wondering... yeah. *points above to to what was worrying him* That.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My God - not masturbating for FOUR years? that is cuh-crazy!
I am guessing that once they have sex he will cum really fast,
but fortunately they will be able to do it again pretty quickly, i
would think.

adam

Expert Member
Media
The best way of life which never brings a problem is to have youself abide by the rule of Mother Nature.
Let's enjoy our precious sex until the last minute allowed to us.

Last edited:
K

kundalinikat

I would tell him that yeah, he's either going to cum really quickly or really slowly. Neither is a problem unless he or his newlywed make it one. I mean hey, if I made a guy cum SO MUCH that it drained him physically, I'd be kinda proud :)