Insane Comparisons Soft - Now Imagine Erected...

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when i stumbled over this picture below i immediately found myself comparing like i constantly do. yes, remember my name is love2compare. i am of average size and did many real time compares with hottest and largest guys around and could hardly believe what i've experienced in those moments, so i took countless pics to remember these golden moments for when i'm old some day.

but with this amazing picture it was different.... such comparison's make me flow precum like hell, i can hardly walk to the next toilet without messing up my dressing pants. Let me tell you how i "suffer" along with this comparison:

upload_2019-4-21_9-23-24.jpeg.jpg

Level One: it is so crazy to compare the guy in the middle with this quite long, soft, hanging heavy, meaty, all along the shaft very thick and uncut dick (even still wide at the head end) with let's say the guy on his right. I mean, already this soft cock volume difference must be without exaggerating like a factor of 4 to 5. Look at the smaller guy's girth soft and compare it with the left side...try to imaginative the size of both dick heads ufff.

Level Two: Now as this is already so crazy to compare (i mean they are in public outdoors in an event and obviously know each other) - imagine how much can the smaller guy grow? Even in his wildest dreams i think he wont reach even the neighbor's soft size and girth... and THIS is what is so tremendously intriguing, as i continue to look and think how much bigger will the large guy grow... even if he is not really a grower, he will still grow by a tiny little bit haha.

Level Three: Now imagine the large guy to grow to his fully max size and girth right next to the lil one. The lil one remains soft as he is right now. Insanity Alert Comparison!!!

upload_2019-4-21_9-23-24.jpeg_cr.jpg

Such comparison of 2 or more soft cocks including to imagine the potential when they're hard is totally OMG fainting alarm for me! I get super horny comparing them and thinking around all their legit thoughts as these close friends see and rank (even if they don't talk about it - for sure they do according to size!!) each other... secret or open envy, admiration, intimidation, superiority.... what else? all such hottest feelings united in one pic! all beautiful cocks united - extra large and some cute boy sized dicks (no pun, just pure fact) mmmhh... immense potential for one's eyes and for cumshots hehe ;-)

please share more alike pics if you catch such most insane cases - i am sure more guys like to see them hehe...

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the more i see the direct buddy comparisons of soft dicks i get how much confidence this must give the showers to walk out there in public. Imagine how much harder it is for his friend on the left as he is much smaller soft. nevertheless, he smiles to the camera but he also hides his face with glasses and his helmet hehe...

nag_11_2.jpg

Attachments

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What strikes me is that despite very different penis sizes, and somewhat different amounts of pubic hair (thankfully, none shaved), and varying amounts of body hair, these 5 boys, obviously friends, are completely comfortable being naked together. And that is as it should be.

A follow up picture, with them erect, would be interesting. We all know that some guys with small penises get much bigger when erect, whereas other guys with larger flacid penises just get hard without growing much. I think that's called being a grower vs. a shower (show-er, not shower as in water).

One of my j/o buddies in high school had a noticeably larger soft penis than I did, but hard, we were the same.

I wonder if these guys did a follow picture with erections lol.

By the way, does the original poster know why they are naked in the first place ?

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's another layer of complexity to make this all the more intriguing and fun. Most guys don't have one 'soft size'; it grows and shrinks according to its own mood. Mine is more variable than most. It randomly fluctuates roughly between 2 and 5". I say roughly because I've not tried measuring every 5 min, lol. BUT more than a few times I've gotten both "Hey, where'd your dick go?" and "Damn! where'd that come from?" in the span of time it took me to consume a bottle of beer.

So, probably at least one of these guys is at the short end of the short <-> long cycle and at least one is at the long end.

More rare (from my experience) is variance in erect size. I know one guy who has a dick on the small side of average. When he gets about 3/4 of the way to shooting his load his dick gains about a half inch and length and girth. That's just a rough estimate but it's enough of a change that I noticed it despite my attention being on other things ;-)

I know this isn't 100% on topic but I'm intrigued to hear @love2compare opinion and others.
They seem to all be in the same state of semi arousal, or are they ? Based on the navel position being appx at the same level I'm thinking they're about the same height (give or take and inch or less)
*All have high n tight balls with the exception of the first guy right.
*2'nd to last left seems to be sticking str8 out where the 2 on each side of him still have a slight arch.
*2'nd on right(blue shirt) still resting on balls but foreskin pretty much has head exposed as does the last
guy with his cock is sticking str8 out more and the most high tight balls.
*1'st guy right seems to have the most girth with 4skin still covering the head.
Your thought who still has the most to grow? or no growth just engorged more to stick out str8'er?
When I first glanced at this pic I just noticed all about the same size but...after looking at it more noticed the subtle differences and thought about this thread that was started. What's your opinion and is there more I haven't noticed because I was looking at it too long innocent0009.gif
Fresh eyes weight in.
Take-your-pick.jpg

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wish I still had it, but I remember seeing a video a long time ago where two guys compared soft sizes, but one was a grower and one was a shower. Once they got hard, the grower was quite a bit bigger than the shower and it was a jarring difference. I've tried to find the video again, but haven't had any luck.

Reactions: love2compare

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Erection is the equalizer, in a follow up picture if it was made they might be all about the same in cock size with some minor differences.

Haha i had the exact same wish as i was starting the thread... hope to find such pics in here some day...

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First spontaneoius thought after you mentioned the biggest girth on the right: i think someone made them line up according to size with the smallest to the left.... also body size seems to be smaller on the left compared to the blue guy. Anyways, a very hot picture and nice uncut dicks!
Would be great to see the same shot with them fully erected hehe...

First spontaneoius thought after you mentioned the biggest girth on the right: i think someone made them line up according to size with the smallest to the left.... also body size seems to be smaller on the left compared to the blue guy. Anyways, a very hot picture and nice uncut dicks!
Would be great to see the same shot with them fully erected hehe...
I know ! It's rare to find that in groups. I found lots of individual soft/hard pics
And since you've been a member here long enough @love2compare , you know someone will start
claiming "foul..It's been shopped" with no evidence to support their claim.

Last edited by a moderator: