Insane crazy thoughts?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Fluoridia Bidet, Oct 24, 2007.

1. D_Fluoridia Bidet

D_Fluoridia Bidet New Member

There is a cute hispanic guy I work with ohhhhh man here goes. What would happen if I just grabbed him and started kissing him like crazy? Would I go to jail? I have this urge to grab him when business is slow and nobody is in there and just glomp him.

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I doubt you would go to jail... lol. I'd be interested in what his reaction would be, though.

3. D_Fluoridia Bidet

I am so tempted to do it....... I want to film it too and post it all on the net he is such a cutie

4. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

I would honestly laugh if it happened to me cuz it's soooooooo random. Just not something you'd expect to happen! Staring at the clock, waiting for your lunch break, la la la...BAM! time for kissing. Go for it! Only time it might be a bad idea is if he hated you. As long as that's not the case, you're golden!

5. D_Fluoridia Bidet

well we are a great group in the morning. Better than working with stupid Highschool students. But basically I work with him and this other guy so it's the 3 of us. The other guy is cute but he's not my type. He stares at me alot which makes me wonder.... >_>

6. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Ooops. No need to repeat myself

7. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    I say lock you up and throw away the key! :cool:

8. D_Fluoridia Bidet

9. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ya know, you never know what could happen in life. But if you go about it the way you suggested, you might be opening yourself up to some embarassment. I would suggest that you instead be a little more subtle in your seduction. Not too subtle, though...some of us men are particularly stupid! Show some tit, see if he looks...get close, tell him he looks particularly delicious today. If he is at all interested, you will know...THEN POUNCE!!!

10. Principessa

Gold Member

Do not film it and do not post it on the internet! Unless you get his permission, that is a total invasion of privacy.:mad::rolleyes:

Yes, I am seriously begining to doubt your sanity. Have you ever been tested to determine if you are suffering from an internal chemical imbalance I don't mean like bi-polar, sometimes even having your thyroid not regulated properly can cause bizarre behavior.

My first thought when I read this post: Dear God child were you raised by wolves?!?! :eek::confused::eek: Why do you appear to have no concept of rational, or even acceptable behavior between men and women, let alone complete strangers?

Doubt meansDON'T!! - Oprah Winfrey

11. D_Fluoridia Bidet

I guess I have been a really bad girl lately?

12. KagomJack

KagomJack New Member

Albums:
    Well, if he's gay, charges pressed.

If he's straight, then you should be fine.

If he's a prudish straight guy, charges pressed.

If he doesn't care, you're good to go. <3

13. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    oh, just do it. if he isn't interested, he'll have stopped you before you even get a chance to kiss him. if he is interested, he'll think you're spontaneous, sexy, and assertive, and he'll like it.

really, what have you got to loose? are you really so concerned with embarrassment?

Then again, i AM certifiably crazy, so i'm not so sure my opinion counts.

14. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Crazy insane or insane crazy?

15. Principessa

Gold Member

Guys, the thing none of you seem to know or perhaps just don't care about is that although she is 20, our dear Crissy Snow is still a virgin. She has had minimal exposure to the opposite sex. From things she has posted and past chats I have had with her, I guarantee you she has no idea what she is doing when it comes to men.

I fully expect there to be a post from a friend of hers one day that after having been missing for weeks she was found beaten, raped, and dead in a ditch. :frown1:

16. D_Fluoridia Bidet

;(

um....

17. Stretch

Stretch New Member

I agree with you njqt466. Based on my private contact with Crissy Snow, this is either a completely socially inept person or somebody just taking the piss...on everyone and everything. Her posts and private messages are very bizarre and most times just mean and aggressive. I hope it's just somebody getting off on being...well for lack of a better word an asshole, otherwise this is a deeply troubled person. I tend to think it's the former. I hope it is anyway...

18. Dorian_Gray

Gold Member

Albums:
    Little harsh?? But then again you have been known to be brutally honest from time to time.:rolleyes::biggrin1:

Edit: After posting this, i've realized that I really haven't really talked to Crissy. So whats up crissy?

19. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I share NJ's concerns about Crissy, it's hard to tell Crissy what you feel in response to some of her posts without appearing to come off a little harsh but I feel Crissy has little idea of what is appropriate behaviour and is quite likely to end up in trouble of some sort or other unless she reins her behaviour in.

20. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

i've been in the SAME situation. but i didn't b/c we had surveillance cameras that are watching 24/7, and i didn't want to get fired. one time i seen him bent over the counter and i had to physically hold myself back from smacking that ASS! whew! and anytime he was standing close, i just wanted to grab him and kiss him all over. damn!

i dont think you are crazy, just horny. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted