Insanely Super Hyperorgasmic- I Climax Nonstop And Keep At Peak Intensity Of Orgasm For Hours

Super_Orgasms

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I will try to explain this in more approachable terms, my actual experience is far more intense, vivid, colorful, and deeply sexually pleasurable than any words I could ever put together. In an extended masturbation session, I will usually begin orgasming within the first 30 seconds. I can continue to climax at and beyond the peak of orgasm intensity for 3-4+ hours, nonstop continuously, I never have a pause or let down. And the thing is, these are super extreme, insanely intense orgasms.

I feel the peak of orgasmic pleasure in my in my vagina, clit etc... and it spreads throughout my entire body and ummmmm ya I just writhe and convulse and scream having pleasure all over my entire body and I can do that continuously for hours. Or if separate individual multiples they can be minutes-long orgasms with a few seconds pause between each, or a combination of both multiples and continuous.

The reactions are pretty violent. I scream and scream and squeal and shout random jibberish, or speak in alien tongues (but I'm not always off the wall loud). I'll grunt and start snorting, and I'll keep snorting but can't stop. My face contorts into bizarre grimaces and my eyes roll to the back of my head. I wildly convulse and flop around and writhe in an electric current of orgasmic pleasure that goes throughout my entire body. My limbs flail wildly and I buck my hips and arch my back.

It can be scary to watch if you don’t know what’s going on. If you were to just walk in on me and didn’t know about my orgasms it would be shocking. I’m experiencing so much pleasure that I just start freaking out (but in a good way!!). During a good session it’s safe to say the amount of sexual pleasure I experience is VERY extreme. My only limiting factor is how much energy I have. Basically, I keep going until total exhaustion and I collapse. Or I can passout from pleasure. Your brain can only handle so much and it just snaps. Another thing that can stop me is I can’t breathe sometimes, becoz it is so intense normal breathing is impossible, I involuntarily hold my breath until I blackout.

There’s not a lot I can find about this on the Internet. A few small scholarly studies and handful of videos out there of girls also orgasming themselves to insanity for prolonged durations is all I’ve been able to come across. I would really like access to more information.

I’m very appreciative for the ability to do this. The entire experience is psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually profound. I do have a fave bestie online who is basically like me, I don't really know of others (have only met 2-3 others all online). Do you know about this? But also if you are this way, to this extent, or you want to ask me about it- feel free!

Please, respectful responses only.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, don't be shy tell us more!

Is your secrets supplement, oils, tea, powdered superfood?

Something I could buy from you?

At wholesale prices?

Along with Biblical Exorcism levels of orgasmic release....

Is there an opportune for financial freedom?

Could I be a Lady Boss with boss lady orgasms?

I have many friends on Facebook I am sure would love to hear about it!!

Super_Orgasms

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh, don't be shy tell us more!

Is your secrets supplement, oils, tea, powdered superfood?

Something I could buy from you?

At wholesale prices?

Along with Biblical Exorcism levels of orgasmic release....

Is there an opportune for financial freedom?

Could I be a Lady Boss with boss lady orgasms?

I have many friends on Facebook I am sure would love to hear about it!!
No, actually I’ve lost countless jobs becoz I’m having an extended session and physically can’t stop. The impact on my life is serious and I was looking for serious advice. You wouldn’t make light of someone with any other medical situation, would you??

Reactions: onesmallone

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
No, actually I’ve lost countless jobs becoz I’m having an extended session and physically can’t stop. The impact on my life is serious and I was looking for serious advice. You wouldn’t make light of someone with any other medical situation, would you??

I'll be perfectly honest and please don't be offended. I'm just being honest.

Your OP reads kinda foddery. It just does.

Even the thread title. It just gives vibes. Very specific vibes.

Last edited:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Also... Contradictions are visible as all get out:
I’m very appreciative for the ability to do this. The entire experience is psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually profound. I do have a fave bestie online who is basically like me, I don't really know of others (have only met 2-3 others all online).

But...

?? You're appreciative of losing jobs over a severe medical issue?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I might.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Maybe masturbate on your day off instead? Just a suggestion.

If a doctor told me I was medically healthy and I had this 'problem' I'd make so much money flicking my bean on camera it ain't even funny.

I'd never get fired.

Ms.M

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OP if this is actually a problem for you, as in losing jobs and what not... while the internet is certainly not a substitute for an MD, you could already have looked up your symptoms and had an idea of what to speak with a physician about. You have access enough to the internet to end up on here, sooo. That's my thought.

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess that men can't help much here. I heard of a legendary man that could have an orgasm of 15 seconds, but I bet it is a lie.

You should search a neurologist. Orgasms happen in the brain after all.

By the way, what about your blood pressure, heartbeats and hormones? Are you healthy? A lot of things happen in your body during a orgasm, so a orgasm of 4h+ would be really dangerous by logic.

Well, that is your gift, that is your curse.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well... Didn't expect this post from profile listed as Super_Orgasms. That said, my wife cums very fast these days. And as long as I'm still going to town, she will orgasm as long as I'm in her. But when it's done... It's done. Serious answer: See a doctor.