Insatiable thirst for variety

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you ever feel like you could never have sex with only one woman (or man, if you're gay) for the rest of your life? After the first dozen times of having sex with one woman, I'm hungry for another, even if she isn't quite as good looking as the one I'm banging.

It seems like my thirst for variety is insatiable. How does someone get over this, and learn to be satisfied with one woman? I know people will say vary the sex, but I do that already - different places, different positions, etc. But I yearn for variety of partners. Blondes, brunettes, skinny, thick, big booty, small booty, short, tall. It never ends.

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yep. I know what you mean. I like a variety of partners as well. I find that each partner brings out different aspects of my sexuality. Some like rough sex, while others like it gentle. Some only want 1-on-1 sex even though others crave 3-somes and group sex. A few really get into kink play while most prefer vanilla. There really is a large variety of sexual activities and expressions. I could not enjoy having just 1 partner for life.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's a little different than what I'm getting at. Even if one girl was sexually versatile, I'd still want other women - different bodies and faces.