Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok, lpsg has turned me into the most insane hornball on the planet. I have this insatiable sex drive that makes me downright frustrated.

It doesnt matter how much we have sex....i want it again in 12 hours. I had a high sex drive in my teens and when i got married all sorts of hormonal issues effected that. But when i found lpsg last year everything changed and now i'm worse than ever before.

Just thought i'd get that off of my sweaty engorged chest!

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
Madem, I must admit.. the feeling is mutual! I watched one of your vids in the past and went off like a geyser(several times)! You are a true humanitarian! I thank you! I love the short red hair too. Your face is amazing. I mean that. Your boobs aint bad either. :)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Madem, I must admit.. the feeling is mutual! I watched one of your vids in the past and went off like a geyser(several times)! You are a true humanitarian! I thank you! I love the short red hair too. Your face is amazing. I mean that. Your boobs aint bad either. :)

You're a keeper!

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, lpsg has turned me into the most insane hornball on the planet. I have this insatiable sex drive that makes me downright frustrated.

It doesnt matter how much we have sex....i want it again in 12 hours. I had a high sex drive in my teens and when i got married all sorts of hormonal issues effected that. But when i found lpsg last year everything changed and now i'm worse than ever before.

If that's really true for you, I can't imagine what this site is going to do to me. I'm a sex maniac and can never get enough. Am I doomed?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media

you're not alone. i think my horn-dog levels shot through the roof after i was introduced to LPSG. i've always had a high sex drive. but after being on here for so long and looking through the pages and pages of cocks and cumshots and talking about sex all day, i can openly say there's nothing that makes me happier and even more horny.