Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So this is embarrassing both as a gay man and someone who is pretty chubby, but I wanted input about size. Fully hard, I’m 4 1/2 inches. I’m a bottom, so I don’t “use” my dick, not a lot. I’ll occasionally have a guy who wants to go down. Not often though and I’m pretty sure it’s because I’m not huge. Is there any way to cope with this? Does size really matter that much? I mean, I have a pretty nice ass from what guys tell me. A tight, pink hole and it’s naturally smooth. And I can deepthroat 8inches easily. When I have sex, it’s usually my holes that are being used.

Thanks guys.

Zear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It does matter to some or going to lie . I’m an average guy myself, on the chunky side. Sounds like you make up for what you believe to be lacking ( I don’t agree) I believe you can get pleasure from any size. I think you just have to find the person that is into your size, there’s someone out there for everyone.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
size can matter, but more often that not it doesn't, if it does it's probably a fairly shallow relationship and time to move on. I think its the same in the gay, hetero, bi, trans, whatever world. not everybody is a supermodel, hung like Danny dong, or whatever, but we can all be tigers in the sack if we want to be!! just relax and let yourself get into it! good luck my friend!

TheEasyA

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It does matter to some or going to lie . I’m an average guy myself, on the chunky side. Sounds like you make up for what you believe to be lacking ( I don’t agree) I believe you can get pleasure from any size. I think you just have to find the person that is into your size, there’s someone out there for everyone.
I see your point. Comparing the experience of being blown to doing the blowing, I get off way more to blowing a guy. Call me a true bottom or a submissive if it fits, but I love to please a man.

TheEasyA

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
size can matter, but more often that not it doesn't, if it does it's probably a fairly shallow relationship and time to move on. I think its the same in the gay, hetero, bi, trans, whatever world. not everybody is a supermodel, hung like Danny dong, or whatever, but we can all be tigers in the sack if we want to be!! just relax and let yourself get into it! good luck my friend!
Thanks for this. My best friend said something similar when I spoke with him about it earlier. We’ve fooled around and he told me that since he’s a top, he doesn’t care what my dick looks like. He’d suck if I wanted but he loves the idea of topping me more. He said most good guys will.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for this. My best friend said something similar when I spoke with him about it earlier. We’ve fooled around and he told me that since he’s a top, he doesn’t care what my dick looks like. He’d suck if I wanted but he loves the idea of topping me more. He said most good guys will.
I do have some personal tips, keep it trimmed and practice really good hygiene! nothing worse than furry and or funky junk(male or female). past that, as an enthusiastic partner, top or bottom, you're good to go!!

Reactions: deleted1074483

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking as a straight guy...yes but it depends. If you're out there going to clubs and bars having ONS then yes. My personal opinion is that in that case you better be packing at least 7 to inches with girth to go with it.

25yoguy96

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m straight so may not be the best to answer but I’m nearly 8 inches (7.8bpel) and I’ve been in several situations with a buddy or 2 and got bj’s from 1 or 2 girls ect, so I’ve seen young men my age in their prime and I can confidently tell you that 4 1/2 is in fact not small and is completely avg, and ik that’s coming from a guy who is 8 but I emphasize that bc I used to not realize how big I was and now I see how rare it is and tbh it’s more trouble than it’s worth, and if ur into girls it REALLY DOESNT MATTER …AT ALL…to 98% of them, my gf is beside me as I type and she wants to tell you that 4 1/2 is plenty and she would t think twice ab playing with it, we have to avoid positions ect. Grass isn’t always greener and most guys myself included in the past, always want more no matter how much u got, so as cliche as it is, love what u got and don’t worry ab it!!

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m straight so may not be the best to answer but I’m nearly 8 inches (7.8bpel) and I’ve been in several situations with a buddy or 2 and got bj’s from 1 or 2 girls ect, so I’ve seen young men my age in their prime and I can confidently tell you that 4 1/2 is in fact not small and is completely avg, and ik that’s coming from a guy who is 8 but I emphasize that bc I used to not realize how big I was and now I see how rare it is and tbh it’s more trouble than it’s worth, and if ur into girls it REALLY DOESNT MATTER …AT ALL…to 98% of them, my gf is beside me as I type and she wants to tell you that 4 1/2 is plenty and she would t think twice ab playing with it, we have to avoid positions ect. Grass isn’t always greener and most guys myself included in the past, always want more no matter how much u got, so as cliche as it is, love what u got and don’t worry ab it!!
Lol wish this were true. You ever fallen into the pussy?

Reactions: VIIby5 and diver6

mrmuscle17

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m glad that I found out about this discussion. Sometimes I feel the same things too. No matter how much amazing comments I get from young women/men/couples and etc., I feel like I’m not the size I can be glad to be. It’s probably psychological but I don’t know…

Reactions: diver6 and Murphys

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m glad that I found out about this discussion. Sometimes I feel the same things too. No matter how much amazing comments I get from young women/men/couples and etc., I feel like I’m not the size I can be glad to be. It’s probably psychological but I don’t know…
Very much psychological. I've spoken to many men over the years about this. Even guys who are absolutely massive, talking 8 x 6 and up, feel inadequate and insecure. Because we conflate "Big" with some special feeling. It can't be how we are NOW because how we are NOW is just... normal. We are used to ourselves, we see it everyday, it is the sole point of reference for men, especially straight men.

Unless you are so large that you literally cannot have sex without major complications over and over, it won't be too apparent for lots of men. One other side effect of this is men who are massive who don't think they are that big, or even do know they are, will judge anyone smaller than themselves as small or average, even if it's objectively not true.

Reactions: Hakan1 and Big_a_20

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you mean lol
Imagine a hotdog trying to insert itself into a much larger pussy hole. Lol no grip whatsoever. When you're not big it can be an issue. Slipping out feeling like your mashing into warm jello type deal.

D

deleted15329811

I like the smaller guys myself! I can easily deep throat a 4 incher or 5 incher! The big ones while extremely pretty to look at for my body completely impractical. I have a 6 inch dildo by like 3 or 4 and cam only take it after an hour plus of using a finger size toy. As long as you like kissing, frot, wrestling, groping each other, and mutual sucking 69 wed be good baby!

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted39601

So this is embarrassing both as a gay man and someone who is pretty chubby, but I wanted input about size. Fully hard, I’m 4 1/2 inches. I’m a bottom, so I don’t “use” my dick, not a lot. I’ll occasionally have a guy who wants to go down. Not often though and I’m pretty sure it’s because I’m not huge. Is there any way to cope with this? Does size really matter that much? I mean, I have a pretty nice ass from what guys tell me. A tight, pink hole and it’s naturally smooth. And I can deepthroat 8inches easily. When I have sex, it’s usually my holes that are being used.

Thanks guys.
Question, Do you want to have a bigger cock?, like does it matter much to you? I'm hung, but i get turned on by twinks that are even bigger then me, But at the same time, i don't want a young twink to be bigger than me, and i don't ever want to be a bottom! It's a paradox that has kept me out of that side of my sexuality (I'm Bi - married with kids!). I guess my question really is, what is it that turns you on, do you get off by being used? if so then who cares about your dick. As for body image, you do know that you will appear bigger if you are leaner too. I discovered that first hand when i lost weight too. So all of this really is with in your control, best of luck sweetie.

cheers!

TheEasyA

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Question, Do you want to have a bigger cock?, like does it matter much to you? I'm hung, but i get turned on by twinks that are even bigger then me, But at the same time, i don't want a young twink to be bigger than me, and i don't ever want to be a bottom! It's a paradox that has kept me out of that side of my sexuality (I'm Bi - married with kids!). I guess my question really is, what is it that turns you on, do you get off by being used? if so then who cares about your dick. As for body image, you do know that you will appear bigger if you are leaner too. I discovered that first hand when i lost weight too. So all of this really is with in your control, best of luck sweetie.

cheers!
I actually never use my dick in sex as weird as that sounds. I’ll cum obviously, but I’m a power bottom. I love to suck dick and be fucked generously. So, no, size really doesn’t matter all that much. I just don’t like the situations where guys point it out if that makes sense.

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted39601

I actually never use my dick in sex as weird as that sounds. I’ll cum obviously, but I’m a power bottom. I love to suck dick and be fucked generously. So, no, size really doesn’t matter all that much. I just don’t like the situations where guys point it out if that makes sense.
Makes perfect sense, you just don’t need it pointed out, just have it accepted as a non issue. Right? Well I would never do that to someone one smaller than me. so perhaps some tops are just insecure so when they find someone smaller they point it out, or they're just jerks lol.

Reactions: diver6 and TheEasyA