Insecurity Part II

blueberryyum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got bad karma folks or something. As I noted in my previous thread "insecurity," my gf of eight years dumped me. I am 8in X 5.5in and I asked you all what are the chances of her getting a same or bigger man. Well, she came back last night to get some stuff and I asked....I know that was bad. She said he was just as big, but with a bigger head. And he was arrogant about it, she told me he dropped his pants and said, "surprised?" She was nice and said nothing...maybe I was bigger? She said that I may have been an inch longer. She is terrible at this stuff...just my luck! Fuck!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she's your ex. why does it matter??

Exactly - fuck her. She's your ex man, don't let bad memories affect you. She was probably just saying that to be mean.

BTW, you have nothing to feel bad about in the cock departement - you are waaayyy above average. Cheer up, dude! You're now back in the game. :biggrin1:

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmmmm..seems like the ol, "thinking with the lil head syndrome" to me..ya just might wanna try to stop thinking with the lil head..and worrying about what a woman thinks..and start using your big head ..the one with the brain in it to think with..

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Look, hon, even speaking as a size queen this isn't anything to worry about. If she were like me, which she isn't, then it would take something MUCH bigger than you to be all crazy impressive, not a light adjustment of head size. You can write your next worried post when she (for some wierd reason; why are you even talking about this with her?) is bragging about the 14 inch stud she found in the drive through.

And here's the thing; I bet you're the one asking her these questions, I doubt she's going out of the way to tell you. You might as well just start asking EVERY girl you meet if she's seen or had bigger, and let yourself feel insecure about that instead.

In other words; you've either got a lot MORE to be insecure about, or nothing at all.

It's only a matter of perspective.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I guess this is one of the differences of gay and straight relationships.

In a gay relationship, it really doesn't matter, because if you ex goes out with a guy with a bigger penis, and if you have a problem with that then you can find another man bigger your ex too.

blueberryyum, chin up, Im sure with your qualities, you can find a girl whos got a nicer pussy and tits than your ex.

But remember though it really isn't a getting the other jealous game, if its a ex, you should really get over it if there isn't any chance of rekindling anything.

JeepersJane

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The penis is attached to the man, NOT the other way around !!!!
She's either pushing your buttons, or you are bumping into her with yours until she presses it hard enough. Sounds like it's time to move on. You can afford to pitty her if she's going out with morons who say, "impressed?" Ughhhh. What a losing line. I would kick any guy who said that to me right out the door. Take your yard stick and scram. Very very low brow, the two of them. You need to move on, friend, or you'll be an accomplice to this nonesense.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She's either pushing your buttons, or you are bumping into her with yours until she presses it hard enough. Sounds like it's time to move on. You can afford to pitty her if she's going out with morons who say, "impressed?" Ughhhh. What a losing line. I would kick any guy who said that to me right out the door. Take your yard stick and scram. Very very low brow, the two of them. You need to move on, friend, or you'll be an accomplice to this nonesense.

Better yet: if a guy uses the "impressed?" line, just reply "no, not really". Haha, zing~!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I asked you all what are the chances of her getting a same or bigger man...

I wish you had put as much thought into discussing marriage in your 8 year relationship as you have regarding other men's penises now. You took too long to pop the question. Now you are questioning the woman, who has left you, to find out the size of her new lovers. Stop pestering the woman and find someone else. And note that your future girl will not be obsessed with questioning you about the size of your past girlfriend's pudendum.

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lets see.. she seems like an a hole for discussing it, her new BF seems like an ahole to think thats the only thing he is proud of.. and you are an a hole for giving a crap and for thinking that dick size should be a factor in a relationship.
Grow up man

braumeister

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some good advice here.

I never would have asked her that. She's an ex, and chances are she is an ex for a reason. If those reasons change and you get back together, so what if she had bigger? She's with you (hypothetically speaking of course assuming she gets back together with you).

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I kinda wanna do your girlfriend, man. Just because now I know it bothers you. Chances are she went and told her man that she told you how nice his meat is and that it upsets you, and he's thinking the same way as I everytime he nails her to the headboard.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I kinda wanna do your girlfriend, man. Just because now I know it bothers you. Chances are she went and told her man that she told you how nice his meat is and that it upsets you, and he's thinking the same way as I everytime he nails her to the headboard.

This is a Support Group, not a Putting Salt On An Open Wound Group. What the hell is wrong with you? What kind of petty, miniscule man must you be to put someone down like that?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Or the story about the new guy could be simply that. A story. In any regard, move on. History is History.

The number of females on this planet is always greater than the number of males. She must tell you these things, stories to make herself feel better.

Ignore you ex. Never look back and focus on the future.

Life on this planet is far to short to have regrets about the past. The best, the unknown future is sure to be better, if you will but allow yourself to be happy and look forward.

I hope this helps.

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where's my support then, dude? What kind of petty, miniscual mind must YOU have to not see that this thread - as well as the other - is bogus as all get out? And even if it weren't, as a man (the kind with self worth, dignity, and a mature enough mind to pull one's self together if faced with his 'situation'), I feel as though my words are EXACTLY what needed to be said. I sure know that in the past, when I'VE been down on myself it helped a lot to have a third party slapping some sense into me. Ya know, facing reality and growing the fuck up and such. But, I understand some of you guys might be a little sensitive to the words of a strange guy you've never met posting on a website about dicks, so PLEASE let me try again.

"If you're so entranced by the size of another dude's penis, then maybe you should be glad you're not dating a female anymore, bro. Congrats on coming to terms with your homosexuality. I'm truly happy for you."

Is that a little more supportive for ya, burnside?

Lets be adults about this. Support group or not, LPSG is still an internet website. If the cat needs some real help he needs to be spending his time on yellowpages.com searching for a good mental health professional, not a bunch of hung strangers.

cripple cock

Just Browsing
Media
Just because the LPSG is a website open for any asshole to come in and say mean-spirited shit doesn't mean people ought to go ahead and do that. And accusing someone of homosexuality for being jealous and insecure is juvenile and bigoted. About half of the people here consider themselves homosexual, so take your self-satisfied machismo somewhere else.

Regarding the real concern of the thread, I would guess that you're still attached to the ex-girlfriend, right? That would be a logical reason for being concerned that she may have found someone more sexually appealing. I can totally relate. My ex-girlfriend has met someone she is insterested in, though she hasn't gone anywhere with it. I find it difficult not to ask questions even though I know she hasn't seen the guy naked. I'm big but not huge, about the same size as you, and I was the biggest she'd been with, and she had better sex with me than anyone else. While I know the two don't equate, that a bigger penis doesn't mean better sex, we all know it can help (to a point).

You may want to ask yourself what would be best for the both of you. It doesn't help to torture yourself with these thoughts, and if you keep asking, she may be less inclined to see you again. Again, I'm only guessing that's what you want. If not, then do your best to let her find happiness and do the same for yourself.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just because the LPSG is a website open for any asshole to come in and say mean-spirited shit doesn't mean people ought to go ahead and do that. And accusing someone of homosexuality for being jealous and insecure is juvenile and bigoted. About half of the people here consider themselves homosexual, so take your self-satisfied machismo somewhere else.

Why add more when this perfectly captures my thoughts on this? Well said, CC.

On a related topic, I'm really starting to enjoy this 'ignore' list of mine...

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an ex girlfriend from about two years ago. A good friend of hers that was a guy used to like taking his clothes off and running around in front of people. Anyway I know why he wasn't insecure about his size because that was the biggest I had ever seen in person. At first I didn't like the fact that she was seeing this guy naked because he was bigger than me. Eventually I got over it because she obviously liked me a lot more and I realized that size wasn't as important as other things. There was even a girl that liked me and that guy at the same time and she chose me over him. In reality if you can make a girl feel truly appreciated and happy then she will choose you over a guy with a bigger dick. Don't worry about what your ex's are doing worry about what you are doing to expand your lovelife. You just have to learn to say "fuck it" and move on. There is no point in dwelling on the past. And listen to what Kenyth said, it isn't about making your ex jealous it is about making yourself happy.