Insecurity Part II

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for sharing with me your expert oppinion on the nature of the site and how everyone on it should respond to various posts, cripple cock. I see you've been around for nearly a year now and have accumulated a massive 8 posts! Clearly you're qualified to tell me what I should and should not 'accuse' someone of. And thus it stands to reason that I should head to your warning and take my 'bigoted' comments else where, right?

It'd help if I were a bigot. And if I were accusing the cat of being gay. And if I did have some sort of secret agenda against homosexuals like you suddenly seem to think I have. It's the fucking internet, homie. Not blood. This dude started a thread and asked for oppinions. I've read the original post. I read his first one as well. No where in either did I find anything suggesting he didn't want MY opinion. I gave it, you got offended (for god knows why...i wasn't even talking to you), and now you're calling me names. I know everyone here just loves burnside, so I don't expect a soul to see things with a TRULY open mind. I just hope that while you're accusing ME of being something I'm not you won't hold yourself to a higher standard. Ya dig?

With all that said, how do you figure your bottom line is different than mine? I'm telling him to not let it bother him, and you're telling him to not let it bother him. I'm telling him it's unhealthy and so are you. The only difference is I'm saying it bluntly, and you're trying not to hurt anyone's feelings. If what I've said has truly hurt anyone then maybe they should do like I said in my last post and get some real help. That's not being a smart ass, that's not being a jerk. It's just being honest.

Grow up, hipocrits.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for sharing with me your expert oppinion on the nature of the site and how everyone on it should respond to various posts, cripple cock. I see you've been around for nearly a year now and have accumulated a massive 8 posts! Clearly you're qualified to tell me what I should and should not 'accuse' someone of. And thus it stands to reason that I should head to your warning and take my 'bigoted' comments else where, right?

It'd help if I were a bigot. And if I were accusing the cat of being gay. And if I did have some sort of secret agenda against homosexuals like you suddenly seem to think I have. It's the fucking internet, homie. Not blood. This dude started a thread and asked for oppinions. I've read the original post. I read his first one as well. No where in either did I find anything suggesting he didn't want MY opinion. I gave it, you got offended (for god knows why...i wasn't even talking to you), and now you're calling me names. I know everyone here just loves burnside, so I don't expect a soul to see things with a TRULY open mind. I just hope that while you're accusing ME of being something I'm not you won't hold yourself to a higher standard. Ya dig?

With all that said, how do you figure your bottom line is different than mine? I'm telling him to not let it bother him, and you're telling him to not let it bother him. I'm telling him it's unhealthy and so are you. The only difference is I'm saying it bluntly, and you're trying not to hurt anyone's feelings. If what I've said has truly hurt anyone then maybe they should do like I said in my last post and get some real help. That's not being a smart ass, that's not being a jerk. It's just being honest.

Grow up, hipocrits.

You weren't putting it bluntly you were trying to hurt the guys feelings. Theres a difference.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really? How would you know?

Everyone else has dropped it. Why can't you?

"I kinda wanna do your girlfriend, man. Just because now I know it bothers you. Chances are she went and told her man that she told you how nice his meat is and that it upsets you, and he's thinking the same way as I everytime he nails her to the headboard."

That's how I know. You want to nail his girlfriend because you know it bothers him. You're right sounds like you're trying to cheer him up actually.:rolleyes: I can't drop it if I haven't even said anything about it yet. If you would have admitted that you shouldn't have said it in the first place I wouldn't have mentioned it but you tried to justify what you said.

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not trying anything. Why would i 'admit' i 'shouldn't have said' something when I don't feel like what I said was out of line? Why don't you admit that you shouldn't have said what you said? Fact is you shouldn't have. It's no longer necessary to argue, dawg. You're right, I'm right, no one's going to apologize...so leave it the hell alone!

And no, you don't know, because it's impossible for someone who knows absolutely nothing about me to prove any sort of intent behind anything I say. I wanna know who the fuck you are to tell me what I said and what I was trying to convey.

Some of you people are like fucking crybabies. Getting upset over stupid shit like you're 16 or something.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not trying anything. Why would i 'admit' i 'shouldn't have said' something when I don't feel like what I said was out of line? Why don't you admit that you shouldn't have said what you said? Fact is you shouldn't have. It's no longer necessary to argue, dawg. You're right, I'm right, no one's going to apologize...so leave it the hell alone!

And no, you don't know, because it's impossible for someone who knows absolutely nothing about me to prove any sort of intent behind anything I say. I wanna know who the fuck you are to tell me what I said and what I was trying to convey.

Some of you people are like fucking crybabies. Getting upset over stupid shit like you're 16 or something.

When you say something to someone who is already upset that would make them feel worse that is acting like a little kid. You need to grow the fuck up. If everyone was wrong about the intentions behind your statement than you worded it like a true idiot. I can easily tell you what you said, it was in the quote. Everybody saw what you said go back and re read it if you need to. I'm not upset I just think that was a fucked up thing to say and there was no good reason to say it either. It was a real dick move on your part.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you're a doodoo head!

yeah well you're a doodoo head with poop breath!

don't call me that!

you started it!

I didn't call him any names. I was just pointing out that he shouldn't have said what he said that's all.

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I didn't call him any names. I was just pointing out that he shouldn't have said what he said that's all.

You just called me a dick and an idiot. :)

I stand behind everything I've said, buddy. Sorry it hurt your feelings, though :(. I'll try to be a little nicer, okay? Ready to not be a high schooler and drop the issue now?

And for the record, I don't doubt that you've read exactly what I said. I'm mearly suggesting that perhaps you took offense to something that maybe not EVERYONE would take offense to. Ya dig? Ever stop to think that maybe - just maybe - I'm NOT stupid and NOT a dick, but rather just different from you? That maybe you're being a little judgemental and mean yourself? You're not the perfect human, buddy. If you were you'd be a little smarter :tongue:. So don't try to tell me I need to talk the way you do. Alright?

Bye.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You just called me a dick and an idiot. :)

I stand behind everything I've said, buddy. Sorry it hurt your feelings, though :(. I'll try to be a little nicer, okay? Ready to not be a high schooler and drop the issue now?

And for the record, I don't doubt that you've read exactly what I said. I'm mearly suggesting that perhaps you took offense to something that maybe not EVERYONE would take offense to. Ya dig? Ever stop to think that maybe - just maybe - I'm NOT stupid and NOT a dick, but rather just different from you? That maybe you're being a little judgemental and mean yourself? You're not the perfect human, buddy. If you were you'd be a little smarter :tongue:. So don't try to tell me I need to talk the way you do. Alright?

Bye.

I want you to find where I called you a dick or an idiot. I believe I said you made a dick move and you worded what you said like an idiot. I already said it didn't hurt my feelings but I think it was a very rude thing to say. Some people do have empathy. I know if I was that guy and opening up about my feelings the last thing I would want is someone to be giving me shit about it. So if I am rude to people I can just tell them I'm different and it makes everything ok? I never said I was perfect but I do try to think before I speak especially to someone looking for important advice. I have already made my point and am ready to move on but if you make false statements about my posts again I will be back to correct you.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I want you to find where I called you a dick or an idiot. I believe I said you made a dick move and you worded what you said like an idiot. I already said it didn't hurt my feelings but I think it was a very rude thing to say. Some people do have empathy. I know if I was that guy and opening up about my feelings the last thing I would want is someone to be giving me shit about it. So if I am rude to people I can just tell them I'm different and it makes everything ok? I never said I was perfect but I do try to think before I speak especially to someone looking for important advice. I have already made my point and am ready to move on but if you make false statements about my posts again I will be back to correct you.

Just do like I did, man - put him on your ignore list. Less wasted time that way.

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just do like I did, man - put him on your ignore list. Less wasted time that way.

Yet you're still here posting about it all? Seems like you didn't get too far after all.

Who makes 'dick' moves? Dicks. Who says idiot things? Idiots. Who needs to grow up? Children. Am I making false accusations? No more than you are, by your own definition. I'm taking what you said to me in a far too literal sense, right?

Go the fuck away, man. Don't you have a couple more brain cells to kill?

As a side note: I'm curious to know what the origional poster has to say about my comment. Do you think his absence is because he's been too busy crying about some dude in FL talking about boning his ex girlfriend and telling him to man the fuck up about it all? I doubt it. Why? Because he's got bigger things to worry about than me and my words. I think it's kinda sad that everyone else (who weren't even involved until they made themselves so) is flipping out about it.

I'm sorry you think it's rude, dude. And I really wasn't trying to hurt the guy's feelings. I was just speaking my mind. I hardly think it's any sort of indication of my character in life. I'm actually a pretty nice person. But I've never been afraid to tell a newly-single buddy exactly what I'm thinking, and oddly enough they seem to be doing just fine now.

I never said differences give people the right to be rude. I said they give people a right to speak their mind, especially in instances where their mind's thoughts are a reflection of said differences. I understand a larger percentage of our members aren't American, but I am, and I value the right to speak freely. I don't mind you telling me you disagree. That's great. Just don't come out insulting me for being honest.

burnside - I think you're probably a wimp in real life. That is meant to be an insult, and I do hope you find it rude. If you don't want to read my posts or speak to me then just stay away from the discussion. It's kinda weak to ignore me and keep coming with your smartass remarks about ignore buttons. Fact is life doesn't have an ignore button.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't saying you are and idiot or a dick. Everybody says dumb things and everybody has made a dick move. If you do these things all the time that would make you an idiot or a dick. The important is to acknowledge that you have made a mistake. But I guess you can't acknowledge it if it's not a mistake in your eyes. Theres no way I can get you to change your mind about what you said obviously so I'll just leave it at that.