insecurity?

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't usually feel that at the beginning of a relationship because it's all so new and exciting. I think the insecurity comes later when that glow wears off. Also I haven't felt the insecurity myself, but have experienced it coming from some my female partners in the past.

D

deleted509196

Yeah, a fair bit. I get insecure, I admit it. It's only because I'm crazy about him. Sometimes he may even say/do things that make me that way, even if he doesn't mean to. I deal with it though because I love him so much.

He can get very insecure too, though....and that is a reason I know he loves me.... at least a fair bit. I don't think we could really measure, he seems to love me a lot, and that's good, and I know I love him a lot!

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A very trivial question?

When you are in a (possibly new) relationship, how often do you think that the other party doesn't love you so much as you love them?

Usually it's been the other way around for me. Last girl I dated had bad abusive relationships in the past. When she got with me, she felt that she wasnt good enough for me and that I didn't really love her. It especially didn't help that I have attachment issues. That relationship didn't end very well anyways.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never been in a serious relationship with anyone. Love is a mutual thing; if the other party didn't love me as much as I loved them, I would dump them. There are so many lovers out there. So many cute guys. If one guy's gone, two will come, and three are ready.