Insecurity

sdjdguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Please keep it coming. I cannot tell you how much these posts mean to me. You guys and gals rock. She left me last night, I let her go...I'm dealing with this insecurity alone, but everytime I log on, I feel better hearing your words. Thanks so much...

by the way ... just so we can be sure we're giving you the best possible advice ... how about posting a few pics of that cock she is gonna be missing? get used to showing it off. :biggrin1:

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
*smirks*

*looks you over*

*Lingers on your crotch*

*drools uncontrollably*

Stud, you've got nothing to feel insecure about. You'll have your pick of committed relationships when you want one... in the mean time, you'll be finding out just how low you can make a jaw drop everytime you show that thing off, on any number of young ladies, just as long as you keep your sex safe and them satisfied.

Her? She'll be trying to make it work with one guy or another... but it won't ever be the same, not even close.

And hon, seriously, it's doubtful her reasons to go have anything to do with you, and it sure as hell wasn't because of your cock. Just let us size queens take you under our wing for a few months and show you what REAL appreciation is...

...then you'll be ready to go back to the sane women of the world before you know it.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Life is a banquet and some poor suckers are starving to death. - Mame

Don't blame her for wanting to explore. If she loves you she will be back. Just give her some room.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Reading this post for the second time, it looks to me like she wants to stop and take stock. I think the fight between her parents has made her have a new perspective on her life and she wants to see what she has missed when being tied down in such a long term relationship.

That's my reading of the situation.

I dunno what my advice is worth, but I'd let her go and take the oportunity to do some exploring yourself.

rstrnt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This may not help, but it is better this happens now before you get married. It wouldn't hurt you to date some other woman as well.

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
You know, everyone is giving you really good advice. The trick is to actually hear it. Right now, you're head isn't screwed on straight as any guy who's been left and broken-hearted is. You're going to be a lot better off and have a clearer picture if you let her go and start dating other women. She wants to go out and get some "experience". You should do the same. When I had a bad breakup, seeing other women really got me back on track.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Better now than later. If what you have together was right and she is smart enough to realize it and you can get over it, you can still have a long life together. If not is better that you have your freedom now so that you can get beyond this road bump in life. I know it's hard, my wife had an affair after 12 years of marriage and she was ready to divorce me and marry this guy, then we saw a marriage counselor who got her started on figuring out the why behind what she was doing. Of course there were changes that I made as well. We are still married, 32 years last May.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
love doesn't come with a ruler in a hand.
you're scared by the possibilty that the next guy could be bigger than you. I'll be scared thinking that she could fall in love with another man.
and in that case, trust me, size doesn't matter