ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, then M/F Insemination is defined as the introduction of semen, into the vagina - Uterus, for the purpose of conception. So to inseminate, refers to purposeful, unprotected sex between a male and female, for the intention of fertilization of an egg. Unless you get clinical, then, it can be defined as the purposeful introduction of sperm, through clinical means for the purpose of fertilizing an egg.

Lets not get into plants, As I was horrible at Botany

99.9% of the time Unprotected sex, is just unprotected sex. Not insemination

nc_guy

Expert Member
Media
Forest City (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How many guys inseminated their wife or girlfriend last night?
I didn`t , but one of her co workers did last night , she went off the pill a month or so ago. Her cunt was full of cum this morning , tasted wonderful.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, then M/F Insemination is defined as the introduction of semen, into the vagina - Uterus, for the purpose of conception. So to inseminate, refers to purposeful, unprotected sex between a male and female, for the intention of fertilization of an egg. Unless you get clinical, then, it can be defined as the purposeful introduction of sperm, through clinical means for the purpose of fertilizing an egg.

Lets not get into plants, As I was horrible at Botany

99.9% of the time Unprotected sex, is just unprotected sex. Not insemination

Insemination includes, but is not limited to the clinical setting.

in·sem·i·na·tion
inˌseməˈnāSHən/

noun
  1. the introduction of semen into a woman or a female animal by natural or artificial means.
    "children conceived through donor insemination"
It's certainly an awkward choice of phrase though when inquiring about the sex lives of couples.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well. it's been a few years in regards to insemination but yes, my wife and I had sex with procreation in mind. she was on the pill for years, enjoying lots of great sex. we had decided we wanted kids before we got married, and just a matter of when. the time was right, she quit taking the pill, and she got pregnant that first month.