Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know it's a stereotype, but its true for me and that's the inseperable duo of the gay guy and his friend-girl lol My best friend is a blonde girlie whom I will defend with my life, and vice versa, she is like a second half of me "if that doesn't sound to strange haha" but anyway, we go everywhere together but the odd thing about my friend-girl and I that seperates us from the other duos, is that she gives me advice on men clothing "what looks good on me" and I give her advice. It's also true that if I donnot approve of a guy, then he is in hot water with her because she knows I only want the best for her and the same can be said for me, if she doesn't approve of someone then I would be more suspicious of that person. But the most bizzare thing about this is that I don't seem gay in RL "because I am still lost in that damn closet to most people" so most people tag us as a couple or potiential couple and that just feels weird ya know? but yeah, what about you guys and women, do you have an inseperable friend-girl/gayfriend? or are you and your best friend a odd pair? I want to know about your odd friendships, just because :}

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know it's a stereotype,COLOR=royalblue]do you have an inseperable friend-girl/gayfriend?[/COLOR] or are you and your best friend a odd pair? I want to know about your odd friendships, just because :}
I never have had a woman as a friend in that manner. I have consoled many of crying lesbians and two gay men when their relationships failed though.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think anyone here has any clue what the fuck a "dou" is.

Either that, or nobody gives a rat's ass. Pick one.

Or, perhaps use your brain for a moment and consider he meant duo, something his later use of that word would suggest?

Still, why let a simple typo deter you from your defining M.O. :rolleyes:

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Or, perhaps use your brain for a moment and consider he meant duo, something his later use of that word would suggest?

Still, why let a simple typo deter you from your defining M.O. :rolleyes:

Yeah "Hazel" what are you an idiot?

Thank you Dong :hug: