Inserting fingers with dick during penetration

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by whatsinthebox, Jan 11, 2012.

1. whatsinthebox

whatsinthebox New Member

Albums:
    Does anyone else find this hot? I have only had two former lovers who could handle a finger (or two) in them along with my cock during vaginal penetration, but when they accommodated the extra stretching it was an almost instant orgasm for them-- especially when I would thrust deep with my cock and rub their G-spot firmly with my fingers at the same time (aong wth some clit stimulation, of course:smile:)
    I could feel them becoming even more soaking wet, and it proved to be a huge turn on.
    While most women I am with can't comfortably take the "little extra," it is hot when it does happen. Does anyone else like doing this?

2. Phillygrower

Phillygrower New Member

I just started doing this with my wife. I'll put my fingers in while doggying her. She gets so turned on instantly. Plus u can try to put one finger in and rub her asshole at the same time.

3. aim_2_please

aim_2_please Member

Albums:
    I've only tried this with my GF, with 2-3 fingers slipped in on top of my cock, and she's been able to handle it a few times, after making sure she was properly aroused. It was a big turn on for me, and I wanted to try slipping all 4 fingers in, but despite her being turned on and enjoyed the extra fingers, we couldn't do it for too long.

4. 95racer

95racer Member

Major turn-on for me too. I had one lady friend who would put one of her fingers in. Couldn't do two, said it hurt. Good memories.

5. seahorses

seahorses Member

I could almost fist one particular woman I had a relationship with, getting most of my hand in there and gripping hold of my dick. It was a cross between a JO., and a fuck. She was a gusher too.

6. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tried it twice (my wife and an ex) and both times failed. Both found it freaky to have a dick inside and something thumbing their g-spot.

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

If I can barely fit a cock in there, there is no way in hell cock and fingers are going to occupy the same place at the same time. YOUCH!

8. B_MrSexyBody

B_MrSexyBody New Member

Major turn on. +1

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice