Insertion Strap-on

SoLowHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, maybe I haven't seen one on the market but they are out there or maybe we need to invent one together but...

What about a strap-on for men that they can insert a cock into? This way the one on the receiving end gets the 'feel' of a large cock while the user still controls use of it as if it were his own? Not sure yet but I'd also assume that after a bit of use the 'dong' would take on the temperature (warmth) of the man inside it.

Are there any products like this out there?
Would any of you think of using it/receiving it?
What would make it better?

Disclaimer:
I am actully very happy with the size, shape, and ability of my cock so this in not meant as something to ease a low cock esteem as much as it is meant for every-now-and-then fun in the bedroom. I know some women and men crave a larger cock sometimes...this would allow that.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My local adult store carries a wide selection of them, but I've never experienced one with a partner.

My current partner definitely doesn't need one (I know, I'm shamelessly bragging.) :biggrin1:

I would guess it would be very stimulating for the person on the receiving end, but wouldn't it eliminate almost all sensation for the wearer? :confused:

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife and I use one from time to time, and it's an absolute blast. It gives her a little more thickness and a couple inches of extra length to enjoy, and it gives me a slight desensitizing that makes me feel like I can go all night. There's nothing like watching her eyes roll back when she feels the benefits that the extra size can offer.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I use one from time to time, and it's an absolute blast. It gives her a little more thickness and a couple inches of extra length to enjoy, and it gives me a slight desensitizing that makes me feel like I can go all night. There's nothing like watching her eyes roll back when she feels the benefits that the extra size can offer.

wow, that's amazing that you are so open, I have to admit, never tried one, but I am wondering if you feel anything with it at all?:eek:

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what happens if you cum in it? does it leak out the back?

Once you orgasm, it will slip off, regardless of how hard you are, based on the lubrication. It's best to powder your erection before you put it on, as you want all the the motion between the sleeve and the girl, otherwise it will slide off, even though it's stretched on to begin with. With a dry, snug fit, it actually feels like your cock is bigger, as you can feel the extra weight hanging off of your erection. Tons of fun for those who need that little bit extra.

SoLowHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ladies, most times us guys don't have to work too hard to explode all over the place. A little desensitation every once in a while ain't so bad if the payoff is gutteral growls and deep moans from the woman.

Back to the design of the two that were posted. They look like they are held by the balls. What about a strap design that wouldn't allow it to slip off if things go too...well, wet. I could see her juices causing a problem...or even lube if it's necessary.

SoLowHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Am I crazy or are those only designed for guys on the small side of average?

The two that were posted above would not fit me and I'm on the large side of average so I would say, yes. But the idea is there and surely someone makes a bigger version.

Maybe the approach would be to use one of these types of systems so your cock would fit inside like a glove and the material will just biuld up from there.

Side note: I knew the guys that make those kits (no this is not spam or a selling tactic) and they bank rolled from the idea.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The thing you are looking for is called a cock sheath or cock splint. Any well stocked adult toy store will have them.

Have you ever used one? What do you think?

I've never used one personally. I don't think my girth would fit inside. But last week, I was in a 3-some, where one of the other guys was using one. He commented that it made his cock about as thick as mine. (I'm as thick as my wrist.) But the bottom disagreed, saying the cock sheath was less compressible, and stretched him out more than my cock.