Insertion / Vaginal Penetration ???

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Grit, Nov 25, 2004.

1. Grit

Grit Member

I have read most of The Penis Size debate site www.penisizedebate.com. On page 18 is shows pics/drawings of dicks inside a woman. My question is about the large dick images. Ond shows the uterus above the penis and the other below the penis.

My question: Is it possible to fuck the womb? My girl is taking bc pills. I am wondering that because of my size will this ever happen. The doc tolds us that the bc's work by causing a strong mucous plug to form over the uterus opening therefore preventing sperm from entering the uterus.

I am worried about this if it is possible. Can a woman on bc's get pregnant this way if she got her womb fucked and a load blown in there?

Peace

2. jonb

Gold Member

1. If the cervix is penetrated, it's painful.
    2. It's possible for any birth control other than abstinence to fail, but the Pill prevents ovulation.

3. Doctor_Ay

Doctor_Ay New Member

Then your doctor is a moron! Hormonal BC works by preventing ovulation.

4. safetyfirst

safetyfirst Member

I feel that it would be impossible for you to be able to penetrate her womb purely because it would hurt so much! Most girls complain about the pain of a guy just slightly hitting the cervix (equivilant to being hut in the balls) let alone penetrating it through to the womb!!

5. Imported

Gold Member

SL55///AMG: I think it is time to get a new doctor...The opening of a womans cervix is about this --->O big x2... and does not have the same muscle/tissue structure as the labia and the rest of the vagina. Not only would you have the potential to cause fatal toxic shock if you ever did penetrate it (barring any internal bleeding that would likely infect) odds of you getting your penis in there are minimal... Dont destroy your girlfriend to try and get off.

6. RKT1001

RKT1001 New Member

Albums:
    ACTUALLY, the doctor is NOT a moron.

ACTUALLY, this doctor can be entirely correct about the pill the woman is taking.

Pills with both estrogen & progesterone work primarily by halting ovulation.

Some pills today are progesterone only. While they can sometimes prevent ovulation, they work primarily by clogging the cervix with thick mucus and makng the uterine lining inhospitable to sperm.

RKT
    rkt1001@yahoo.com

7. B_Dantesco

B_Dantesco New Member

I used to date a woman who had a special modification performed. She was the widow of a man (he died in the Gulf War) who had a very large penis. Apparently his dick was even larger than mine, rare as that is. In order to accomodate her husband without discomfort she had her cervix surgically dilated. It is generally not recommended and extra care must be taken on her part to prevent infections, but she is the only woman who has taken vaginally everything I have.

8. Grit

Grit Member

Thanks for all the info guys. I thought that I might have done this to my girl and knocked her up. She's been late. Things OK now.

Thanks again

9. flnkdguy

flnkdguy New Member

my first wife and i had some size mismatch issues, even if she was ready and wet we still needed some KY on my glans to be able to squeeze my penis in. i could not get it all in and a few times with her on top we accidentally got a little carried away and she had to go see the gyno the next day because i bumped into somewhere painful. :(

my current (and final :) ) wife can accomodate all of me if we work up to it. she actually finds the deep penetration pleasurable. she's described it to a few people as the head of my penis snuggling into or under her cervix and the pressure of gentle/short thrusts is pleasurable. i always worry about hurting her but so far so good.

10. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

11. Max

Max New Member

Gramps,

Sound like you had a great time.

But, no 'e' — ever — in Scotch whisky. Leave that to the Irish.

Max

12. Porterhouse

Porterhouse New Member

Leave scotch whiskey to the Irish?

I think you mean leave the Saki to the chinese.

13. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    This is an interesting topic but please- the spelling.
    It's accommodate, not accomodate, and Scotch whisky, not whiskey.
    ( now I'll wait for comments) lol

14. Donk

Donk New Member

My only comment is that "whisky" and "whiskey" are actually both acceptable variant spellings for that category of liquor. But you are somewhat correct in that "whisky" is the spelling used in Scotland and, thus, Scotch is traditionally labeled "whisky" while other whiskeys (e.g., my favorite, bourbon) is labeled "whiskey."

Back on topic--even if she's drunk on whiskey, don't try to bust through her cervix. If you're a good lover, you may be able to arouse her to the point where you can experience something known as "tenting." At this state of arousal, the woman's cervix actually lifts up and out of the way, basically expanding the usable length of the vagina for the penis to slip into. (BTW, I think when some men think they have gone "through" the cervix, what they are really experiencing is this tenting phenomenon, which is very pleasurable for both parties.)

15. RICKY_27

RICKY_27 Active Member

Albums:
    [quote=D something known as "tenting." At this state of arousal, the woman's cervix actually lifts up and out of the way, basically expanding the usable length of the vagina for the penis to slip into. (BTW, I think when some men think they have gone "through" the cervix, what they are really experiencing is this tenting phenomenon, which is very pleasurable for both parties.)

HEY 'DONK'!

You are correct, 'tenting' is sooooooooo the way to have hooot sex! Last week my GF got really turned on and man it was like nothing that we ever experienced before. She had major 'cervix tenting' then had 'multies' and the last one was a 'G spotter'. One drawback, we had to sleep in a VERY WET bed the rest of the night!! LOL

RICKY_27 :) :) :)

16. Imported

Gold Member

como: and while youre at it saki is japanese, and many chinese hate the japanese, (or was that your point?)

17. Imported

Gold Member

lighthouse: she'll DEFINITELY let you know if you've gone in too far. No ambiguity at all. Kinda like jeckyll & hyde.

if she's not good and buttered up, use lots of lube and go in slowly until she can handle it.

18. jonb

Gold Member

Well, there's this Korean on another newsgroup I'm on. He hates the Chinese, but for some reason loves the Japanese. (In fact, he said Japan attacked China because the Chinese "made fun of" them.)

Personally . . .

I like Chinese, I like Chinese, They only come up to your knees . . .

19. Imported

Gold Member

thik8: [my current (and final :) ) wife can accomodate all of me if we work up to it. she actually finds the deep penetration pleasurable. she's described it to a few people as the head of my penis snuggling into or under her cervix and the pressure of gentle/short thrusts is pleasurable. i always worry about hurting her but so far so good.
    [post=265827]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

My wife and I experience the very same ...she loves it!!!! I thought I was perhaps "peeping through the opening", but it might be that I am going under/around the cervix. Anyone else doing this?

20. look9998

look9998 New Member

I used to keep hitting my girlfriend Lynne's cervix -- I don't know if it was greatly painful but she complained about it. Actually, for me it felt like a sharp, hard blockage in her vagina. She eventually changed her position (lay on her tummy) so I was much less likely to penetrate as far.