Inside a NBA Locker Room...

tomyknees

Sexy Member
Media
ok i thought i had a big dick until last nite. my friends dad is friends with a coach on the utah jazz and we got to go to the clippers-jazz game last night. after the game we got to go into the locker room and i could not believe how big some of the cocks were...it was great

ronny brewer looked like he might have been over 9" soft...it was real fat too.

andrei kirilenko (sp?) had a massive dick too.

anyone know if any NBA players are on the DL??? i think i got a hard on right in the locker room when i saw all those cocks. im still horny...haha.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
now this really interesting. I always figured nba players to be massively hung, just cuz of the stereotypes i supposed. However, since it has been explained to me on this site that race and body size is not related to cock size, I figured that i was just imagining things. but now i hear this which validates my original thinking:rolleyes:

Reactions: Hero50

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
saw that Kirilenko has a nickname of AK-47 -must be because of his big gun lol The way the player rib each other - am sure there are many sexual nicknames they give each other that no one knows about

Zzingerific

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I too have always wondered about NBA players. It seems like Lebron James has something going on down there, but with the baggy shorts they wear these days, I don't know if I'm actually seeing something or if it's just wishful thinking :smile:

There was quite a stir a while ago when it came out that Kirilenko's wife gives him permission to have affairs -- am I remembering that right? Anyway, I thought that the nickname AK-47 refered to the Russian assault rifle of the same name (and that 'A.K.' are his initials, of course).

Refering to your original question, tomyknees, I remember a few years ago Tracy McGrady said that he "had heard things" and guessed that about five percent of the players were on the DL, but the interviewer reported that he seemed pretty uncomfortable about the question. Does anyone remember this or have a link? I can't remember where I heard that.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Short for "down low" - meaning men who have sex with men but don't consider themselves "gay." They usually have girlfriends or wives but secretly have sex with men too. They can't bring themselves to think of themselves as gay because to them it means weak and effeminate. But they are still undeniably homo- or bi-sexual, even if they would never admit it. The phrase is most often used in association with African-American men, but the concept is by no means limited to them.

The concept was brought into the public consciousness by the book "On the Down Low" by Keith Boykin, which was then profiled on Oprah. The lifestyle is also blamed for the huge rise in HIV rates among straight black women - their men fuck other men, don't use condoms because in some twisted way they see that as making them "more gay," catch HIV and pass it on their women.

I did briefly discuss the subject with an openly gay black male, and it was his opinion that the DL phenomenon is not a matter of homophobia, internalized or otherwise, but simply a blurring of the lines, where an exclusive definition of hetero or homo does not matter to them - they just fuck whoever they want to without labeling it.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Refering to your original question, tomyknees, I remember a few years ago Tracy McGrady said that he "had heard things" and guessed that about five percent of the players were on the DL, but the interviewer reported that he seemed pretty uncomfortable about the question.

It may have been after WNBA star Sheryl Swoopes came out. There are big time rumors that one of the stars of the New Jersey Nets is bi. The talk seems to center around Richard Jefferson and Vince Carter (who pals around with Tyson Beckford :eek:). And, McGrady is Carter's cousin so he would know ...

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I wish there was more pics of NBA players in locker rooms. Basketball seems to be the sport with the least amount of pics floating around. You always see tons of players from other sports on the web. But never any basketball players.

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
I don't like the current NBA uniforms. I like the old tighter shorts. Every once in a while, you would get a player flopping out of them.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
ok i thought i had a big dick until last nite. my friends dad is friends with a coach on the utah jazz and we got to go to the clippers-jazz game last night. after the game we got to go into the locker room and i could not believe how big some of the cocks were...it was great

ronny brewer looked like he might have been over 9" soft...it was real fat too.

andrei kirilenko (sp?) had a massive dick too.

anyone know if any NBA players are on the DL??? i think i got a hard on right in the locker room when i saw all those cocks. im still horny...haha.
Did you by chance get to see any of the Jazz coaches naked?:biggrin: Specifically Jerry Sloan? I am attracted to him for some reason. He has two assistant coaches that I think are good-looking as well. One is named Phil Johnson and the other's name I don't know. BTW, was it either Phil Johnson or Jerry Sloan that your friend's dad knows?