Inside a NBA Locker Room...

UncutScot7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I played basketball in a caribbean league and I can tell you that a lot of the guys I played with were really, really well hung. It's been my experience that size and race are not THE be all end all, but it does raise the chance/avg./whatever that you are well hung. I've been inside two NBA locker rooms (Boston, New York) and all the guys were pretty big. Worthless w/out names? Okay, Paul Pierce. Big/thick. Latrell Spreewell long and thinner, but not thin. That's what i remember.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a European basketball team...don't know what country......looks eastern european??

Actually, with all due respect Industrialsize, I believe this is from a website known as Naked Males Clothes Females. (or some variation like that)
In this particular scenario, the new female Coach has her team strip down in front of her for some humiliation.

invisiblekid36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I believe Fratpack is correct - the last pic that Industrialize posted is from the paysite CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male. It looks very much like the content they provide and I believe I saw that picture on Queerclick. As far as the Texas picture - although nice- its obviously photoshop and not done very well.

Gweilo26

Expert Member
Media
Short for "down low" - meaning men who have sex with men but don't consider themselves "gay." They usually have girlfriends or wives but secretly have sex with men too. They can't bring themselves to think of themselves as gay because to them it means weak and effeminate. But they are still undeniably homo- or bi-sexual, even if they would never admit it. The phrase is most often used in association with African-American men, but the concept is by no means limited to them.

The concept was brought into the public consciousness by the book "On the Down Low" by Keith Boykin, which was then profiled on Oprah. The lifestyle is also blamed for the huge rise in HIV rates among straight black women - their men fuck other men, don't use condoms because in some twisted way they see that as making them "more gay," catch HIV and pass it on their women.

I did briefly discuss the subject with an openly gay black male, and it was his opinion that the DL phenomenon is not a matter of homophobia, internalized or otherwise, but simply a blurring of the lines, where an exclusive definition of hetero or homo does not matter to them - they just fuck whoever they want to without labeling it.
Don't know why this came up for me but info is wrong here. The book On the Down Low is by J. L. King, who was on Oprah discussing it, as you say. Keith Boykin's book is "Beyond the Down Low," which is a critique of King's book and the harm he and that Oprah interview caused in demonizing Black men, who are by no means (as you say) the only people who are closeted and certainly not the exclusive vectors of the transmission of HIV. Boykin hates King so just wanted to clarify.