Inside LPSG stuff

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by yngjock20, Feb 15, 2008.

1. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    What happened to Brns1de? Why does Cigarbabe hate Sugar and Spice? Just two of the many questions I've had toiling in my mind for quite some time (read: two weeks).

Since this forum is pretty much busy like a 7-eleven, things often happen after one closes the window of his or her browser. Often, whole scenarios have taken place within the short time I've been away and it's almost like being in a coma for short periods of time and missing pertinent information.

So, if anyone can, please help me understand the two aforementioned questions so that I can continue not paying attention to what goes on in here?

Thank you.

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    No idea where Burnside went
    '
    as to sugar and spice:
    I think Cigarbabe is just voicing what many people are thinking. I suggets you search her profile and read her posts........I want some of whatever she is smoking,,

3. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

This should become a regular thread to answer all of the LPSG questions that haunt us at night!!!

4. D_Tintagel_Demondong

God knows that I stay up at nights wondering why anyone would hate S&S.

5. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Pardon me while I rinse the soda out of my nose, now, thanks. :biggrin: :tongue:

6. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    The practice of chasing people around this forum in order to make nasty comments and ridicule them is disgusting.

It's bullying.

I don't care if it's "justified" by a person's stupidity.

Bullying is just plain wrong.

(And I'm sorry if the statement makes me unpopular with some)

7. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not talking about any posters so far in this thread. I'm talking about those who have persecuted S&S.

8. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

Not Punny ? Those tits look awfully familar havent I seen them somewhere before?:rolleyes::biggrin1:

9. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sssshhh. I "stole" the pictures from another member! :eek::tongue:

10. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

I think burns1de just got burned out.
    He's on several other sites, I think.

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I think Rubi's right about burns1de - there was some shite with someone from here hitting him up on yahoo when he never gave 'her' his yahoo and that pissed him off (that happened in a public thread) - he took down his gallery :cry: and I don't remember seeing him on the boards after that. Whether that was instrumental in his sodding off or not I have no idea. He was a nice guy.

S&S has rubbed a number of people up the wrong way, specificallly women (which I gave my take on here). I can't say that I know what specifically set cigarbabe off but I do have to say, fond of cigarbabe as I am, that the people (and she isn't alone) who follow S&S's posts and make unpleasant comments are doing themselves no favours. How hard is it not to respond?

12. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Let me fill you in on the scoop....long after the hoopla died down between S&S and The Women....she continued to lay low and wait to make comments such as:

"Go shit on an english muffin and eat it"

(And many other stupid things i cant recall at this moment)

She would go into very serious threads where we were asking for advice and do drive-by insults. Her most recent attack on me was where i stated to the LPSG Admins about some guys posting their cocks as their avatar not being appropriate if children were to see it. She was quick to throw in that i care more about LPSG than being a good parent.

She constantly sticks her insults in the middle of threads and acts like she has every right to do so since we happened to have an issue with some of the fried brain things shes said. While she is now making a little more sense, her age is still up in the air as she has said she is 26 (with a teenage daughter) and that her perfectly round 700cc implants are real.

Women don't take to liars too well. Men are more tolerant of anyone they see naked. It explains why so many men have no idea she's done anything wrong because they are too busy staring at her tits to notice.

S&S has been more than hateful with CigarBabe. CB is the only one who has the energy to insult her anymore. Shes worn the rest of us to the point of saying "Fuck You" or just plain ignoring her.

13. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Where is the Slurpee machine?

14. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

Good choice - I like :smile:

15. dong20

Gold Member

Too hard, apparently.

Ar-lis is another example of an attention hound, poor boy. I'm sure he'll find this by searching for his name every day, hence I spelled it wrong.:smile:

16. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Why should you care? It doesn't involve you directly so why stick your nose in? You aren't damaged by it.. so maybe it would be easier on you to stay out of it..
    Thanks for clarifying hun.

17. Osiris

Gold Member

I miss burns1de as well and Rubi and MB are right. He got burned out on the forum. Too bad really, I need my virtual drinkin' buddy back.

18. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have stayed out of it.

I can't tell you how many times I've simply logged out of LPSG because of the recent petty back biting and name calling. In fact, I'm hardly ever here any more.

But I'm sick of it of the feuding and name calling. The women of LPSG used to be a pleasure to hang around. Not so much recently.

19. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I really don't know whose insults came first.

When S&S was first posting here, she was not the sharpest tool in the shed, but she wasn't fighting with anyone.

I don't know what started it, but TK commented cruelly on S&S's clit, or something.

S&S copped to the lies about age, and has had her tits torn to shreds... so let it be for god's sake.

And I don't particularly care who started it because the whole feud has given the forum a bad taste.

I'm with MB. How hard is it to ignore stupid posts?

20. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I havent had any problems...

"Show me your pecker" - I do....
    "Show me the girls" - they do....

Everybody's happy.

Draft saved Draft deleted