Inside LPSG stuff

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm not talking about any posters so far in this thread. I'm talking about those who have persecuted S&S.

I find it quite funny, that you are one of the very few, who think I persecute that obnoxious bimbo.I've seen your nasty pokes, at us in her pixs.
As for you, not talking about anyone, in this thread,right!
I will not ever,{rarely} allow some one,to lie and call me names,without answering back.
I also noticed the one time, you felt an apology, was necessary
to me,you sent it via pm,and not in the thread, where you felt you did whatever, wrong. I dislike dishonesty and lies of any kind.
I don't like fake tits. Or people who claim, they are "real".
If this is beneath me,thats your opinion, and you certainly know, what you can do with it. If you dislike this "bullying",and it's so wrong,where were you when assliss started on me today? Conveniantly absent,I noticed.
The only thing I ever posted, in her very first thread was an innocous comment,that read;nutty! She proceed to call me a cunt or something,unwarranted. Don't frigging tell me about bullying,puny,why don't you take this to her? Not likely
since you only want to see one side of this,obviously.
For the record,I've been here,over two years,one unregistered just reading,with Mr. Ed, and in all that time, with the exception of the race thread ,and the homophobic stuff,Ive haven't had problems with most of the people,except you{now}women. Try reading all her posts, and then tell me I'm bullying?
You want to defend her,by all means. But have some consistency,and defend all those who you feel,must be mentally ill,helpless or trolls. You never have complained, when the men do this. Why?
Youngjock if this is really a concern of yours,you must be really fucking bored. Next time,try asking me personally.Want to know about me? Ask me. Thank you Red,S.P. and rec and Indy,and T.K.,and especially uncut,I love you!
Get a life people.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it quite funny, that you are one of the very few, who think I persecute that obnoxious bimbo.I've seen your nasty pokes, at us in her pixs.
As for you, not talking about anyone, in this thread,right!
I will not ever,{rarely} allow some one,to lie and call me names,without answering back.
I also noticed the one time, you felt an apology, was necessary
to me,you sent it via pm,and not in the thread, where you felt you did whatever, wrong. I dislike dishonesty and lies of any kind.
I don't like fake tits. Or people who claim, they are "real".
If this is beneath me,thats your opinion, and you certainly know, what you can do with it. If you dislike this "bullying",and it's so wrong,where were you when assliss started on me today? Conveniantly absent,I noticed.
The only thing I ever posted, in her very first thread was an innocous comment,that read;nutty! She proceed to call me a cunt or something,unwarranted. Don't frigging tell me about bullying,puny,why don't you take this to her? Not likely
since you only want to see one side of this,obviously.
For the record,I've been here,over two years,one unregistered just reading,with Mr. Ed, and in all that time, with the exception of the race thread ,and the homophobic stuff,Ive haven't had problems with most of the people,except you{now}women. Try reading all her posts, and then tell me I'm bullying?
You want to defend her,by all means. But have some consistency,and defend all those who you feel,must be mentally ill,helpless or trolls. You never have complained, when the men do this. Why?
Youngjock if this is really a concern of yours,you must be really fucking bored. Next time,try asking me personally.Want to know about me? Ask me. Thank you Red,S.P. and rec and Indy,and T.K.,and especially uncut,I love you!
Get a life people.

Wow. You know, I made ONE comment in S&S's gallery:

Quote: Don't let the nay-sayers get you down. You are beautiful, and obviously a very courageous young woman. BTW, makes you wonder how many of THEM have full-body pics in their gallery. Ha!!!!! Unquote

And THAT is a "nasty comment" ?????????????????????????

Yes, I have defended many people on this site.

And until you declared war on S&S, I had no bone to pick with you. Nor you with me.

I guess I want an unattainable goal: order in the lunch room.

I don't like it when people pick on people.

Sorry if that rubs you the wrong way.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, and I don't see every thread, nor am I here non stop.

Arliss is a friend of mine and. while he gets out of control sometimes, he gets picked on as much as he picks on others.

I forgive him because he actually does good for society when he's not rocking the apple cart at this site.

I have no enemies at this site.

I guess I've made one now.

SOrry,. YOu never liked me anyway.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh, and I don't see every thread, nor am I here non stop.

Arliss is a friend of mine and. while he gets out of control sometimes, he gets picked on as much as he picks on others.

I forgive him because he actually does good for society when he's not rocking the apple cart at this site.

I guess I've made one now.

SOrry,. YOu never liked me anyway.

omg how sweet lol:biggrin1::biggrin1: thank you:smile::cool:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey.... dont know if this has been addressed on this thread or not, but what happened to BigDuder? I always enjoyed reading his posts and what not......haven't seen him on here in a few weeks (i think)

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, I really need to get back on my daily check the board schedule...

I don't miss him, he was very fake anyways.

*shrugs*

I can't tell you it didn't start there lol but I don't care really.

I know and I respect that. You had a different relationship with Burn than I did. The one thing I am happy about is the fact you can put a big smile on my face and I know you are my friend...

And SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED! :wink:

Whew! I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who feels this way. I never did care for him much.

You usually like everybody. That one surprises me. Where is my phone call Megs? :mad:

I was talking to guys in general. Since many of them take up for S&S because they havent seen the whole story or because they cant evaluate her personality because they choose not to.

I have no opinion on her either way. I have seen some of the nastier things she has said and can completely understand why the ladies are so irritated with her.

Cigarbabe is a warm and kind lady. she is more than nice to everyone. Do some reading and you will see im right. If the girls fight once and a while thats fine. I dont get involved other than showing support for them. They are first class.

You said it brother. I LOVE Cigarbabe. My little one sees her pic on my phone in myFaves and calls her nana.

If you thought she wasn't being insulting you clearly didn't read her responses. BHR said she's exhausted us, she hasn't I and others have simply stopped responding to anything she says because it was boring for other people to see.

I see where she was being insulting and honestly, thought you were being very quiet given the fact that I thought you had recourse to serve her ass up on a platter.

Yeah... is it just me or was any other dude not attracted to S&S cause she's sorta... skanky and unbelievably sucrose for a chick?

I wouldn't say skanky, but she just isn't my cuppa tea. I'll take BHR hands down in a hottie fight. The woman (BHR) exudes sexy in her pics.

I quit taunting her a long time ago. The last words i spoke to her were "fuck you" when she insulted my parenting my child.

As you and SP have said, well not said, but implied, you get tired of shouting at a brick wall. :biggrin1:

Any kind of site is subject to flare ups now and then, it's just the nature of the beast :)

All too true.

I'll split a pitcher with ya, Osiris... as long as it isn't "light". How about a stout?

Onan

I love a good stout. IT'S ON!

For some reason it didn't let me quote burns1de, but you would say I'm buying after I have spent the income tax return on flying the families up to Washington for a Spring reunion. You can come hit on one of my wife's sisters...

Just don't let their husbands know. :wink:

hey.... dont know if this has been addressed on this thread or not, but what happened to BigDuder? I always enjoyed reading his posts and what not......haven't seen him on here in a few weeks (i think)

BigDuder became THEDUDER. I think he is on a hiatus for the same reason a lot of us have not been around like we used to be.

Just waiting for the current wave of angst to pass.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes of course,By all means let's not have any personality,individuality and please let us all see things, with rose tinted lenses.
Certainly assliss is your friend! Isn't he one of "your mentally challenged underdogs" you love so much?
I noticed you,havent made any mention, of anyone else,fighting or having squabbles,not the men,SP,TK,lafever {another favorite?}s&s,Simcha,or any of the mounting numbers, who think, she's is a piece of shit,like many trolls.
You don't think, you have "enemies",but you obviously only talk to people who have the same,"assimilate me",play nice babies! point of view.
I'm fine with you considering me an enemy,I don't have a need to do that to you.
You can't get along with everyone,nor should you, try and please everyone. Let me know about your "apology",and if you'll answer the questions I put to you.
Yes I consider that an underhanded remark,you wouldn't dare say that to anyone one of us, in a thread,would you?
I think not.Since you never mentioned it to her face,when we were all having to listen to her nastiness, towards any poster who disagreed with her.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not talking about any posters so far in this thread. I'm talking about those who have persecuted S&S.

from wikipedia:

[SIZE=-1]"Persecution is persistent mistreatment of an individual/group by another group. The most common forms are religious persecution, ethnic persecution, and political persecution, though there is naturally some overlap between these terms. "

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]What cohesive group is doing this persecution? And what are we doing it for? Her fake tits? Maybe that would explain you rushing to her defense.
[/SIZE]
But I'm sick of it of the feuding and name calling. The women of LPSG used to be a pleasure to hang around. Not so much recently.

You've said it many times that you prefer to be nice and live in a world where everyone is nice to everyone else. That's great for you, but not everyone works that way. I think if someone is nice all the time they are full of shit. No one can be nice or positive 100% of the time. I know it's frustrating to you, but you can't make everyone get along. The truth is, most people don't want to get along. This includes S&S who has revived old threads or started fights anew with members who have tried to let things with her go.

When you first got here, you made some really shitty comments about people-- what I remember most was your dripping codescension and disgust at fat people. You may try to be all sweetness and light now, but that wasn't always your persona on here. I'm glad you found your niche here and in general you're very kind, but some people would rather see honesty over sycophancy.

I guess we all have to vote with our mouse.

If I am kicking a dead horse, my apologies. I truly believe a few people here are not right in the head. I don't feel it's possible to jolt people into reality who are obviously in la-la land. And meanwhile, I unfortunately feel protective about la-la people.

La-la is one thing, antagonistic and la-la is another.

What's wrong? Did you take a look in the mirror or what?

I'm happy to see you too, TK. haha.

In some odd way, I'm glad to see you too, burns1de. I've tried very hard not to like you, but I just do (probably in the same way you don't like me). Oh, well.

Arliss is a friend of mine and. while he gets out of control sometimes, he gets picked on as much as he picks on others. I forgive him because he actually does good for society when he's not rocking the apple cart at this site.

He's a worse troll than all these people you're yelling at combined. You, like many others, have a soft spot for him and don't want to see what he does as pure trollish behavior. That's fine. But then don't jump on your "goodness and light" high horse and say bad things about other people. Either you tolerate the bad behavior or you don't. It can't be acceptable and rationalized for Arliss and completely wrong for others. I don't give a rat's asshole if Arliss is the next Ghandi in real life. It doesn't give him any more right to act like a complete shit-stirring cunt than anyone else. As it is, I'd take the shit stirring over everyone being nice to one another anytime.

This isn't about enemies and all that drama. People aren't agreeing. Oh, well.

Wow. You know, I made ONE comment in S&S's gallery:

Quote: Don't let the nay-sayers get you down. You are beautiful, and obviously a very courageous young woman. BTW, makes you wonder how many of THEM have full-body pics in their gallery. Ha!!!!! Unquote

And THAT is a "nasty comment" ?????????????????????????

Yes, it is nasty. It may be passive-aggressive and snide, but that's part of what makes it nasty. Just because you're not coming out and saying "those bitches are too fat and too ugly to have full body pics like we do" doesn't make it any less nasty than saying that because that's precisely what you mean.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish Snoozan would stop saying what I want to say but more eloquently :)

In particular I agree with what she said about preferring to see honesty over sycophancy.

If someone behaves badly on here I see silence as acceptance, and so do the people who behave badly, I've seen trolls say 'well no one else has a problem with me', they chose to believe that anyone who isn't making a remark about their terrible cuntish behaviour is a friend of theirs.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, it is nasty. It may be passive-aggressive and snide, but that's part of what makes it nasty. Just because you're not coming out and saying "those bitches are too fat and too ugly to have full body pics like we do" doesn't make it any less nasty than saying that because that's precisely what you mean.

QFT. The worst kind of nastiness is the passive aggressive kind. Personally, I don't know what S and S's problem is and don't care. She's called me a bitch when I've said absolutely nothing negative about her. Mandee called me a "stupid slutty whore" when I had the nerve to disagree with her on a topic. I much prefer being insulted outright rather than underhanded jabs from someone who thinks i'm not perceptive enough to see through their transparent ways.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In some odd way, I'm glad to see you too, burns1de. I've tried very hard not to like you, but I just do (probably in the same way you don't like me). Oh, well.

Heh, well, we've had our problems in the past you and I, but I have no real beef with you. As a rule of thumb, I try to focus on what I have in common with others instead of the differences, maybe that's why most people tend to like me..... even when they try real hard not to. :smile:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media

Duder wrote a farewell thread stating that he was going to leave. He kept his word.

Welcome back burnside. The ladies here love you... I can feel it.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you certainly have a live thread here Youngjock:biggrin1::biggrin1:

He wanted a lively thread, but all he wanted was answers to questions.

If you equate this thread to TV talk shows, yngjock was going for Rachel Ray and got Nancy Grace.

Sorry yngjock if I got the wrong shows in there. :wink:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He wanted a lively thread, but all he wanted was answers to questions.

If you equate this thread to TV talk shows, yngjock was going for Rachel Ray and got Nancy Grace.

Sorry yngjock if I got the wrong shows in there. :wink:

More like I was going for Charlie Rose and got Tyra Banks. LOL!!!