insight into sph (small penis humiliation)

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm just curious, this is something I've been pondering lately -- is it really humiliation when the person is enjoying it? Humiliation is a feeling.

I don't know. I don't pretend to understand it. I'm not really into it.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would have thought you would take to being a dominatrix, Kink -- you have kind of a commanding personality in your posts! I don't think I've ever seen a chastity device -- how does it work? Does it have a lock and key? How long did you keep the guy in it?

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would have thought you would take to being a dominatrix, Kink -- you have kind of a commanding personality in your posts! I don't think I've ever seen a chastity device -- how does it work? Does it have a lock and key? How long did you keep the guy in it?

CB-2000 Male Chastity Device

I'm not TK but there is an example of one. Some come with locks and keys while others have like those zip tabs with numbers on them so that you can tell if it has been tampered with.

As for how long you keep the guy in it...that's negotiable and definitely up to the participants.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I wont ever understand the arousal in being put down for your size but i can understand the arousal that comes from seeing your woman getting such pleasure from another man. It must be a very understanding, and confident person who could allow (and want) that to happen and still be secure enough in the relationship to know she will stay, small dick and all.

For me the only way my mind can comprehend SPH is to a woman who wants to be dominated, and even someone who fantasies about being raped. Sure it isnt considered a normal thing in society but its what works for some, and while everyone is happy and nobody is being hurt i see no harm in that.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm just curious, this is something I've been pondering lately -- is it really humiliation when the person is enjoying it? Humiliation is a feeling.

That's one of the issues I have with role-play and safe words.

Role-play is pretty much entirely illusory. It may be fun while it lasts, but it's really just another game, and I prefer to play for keeps.

Safe words are the exact same idea: it turns a chance for real breakthroughs into yet another game. Enjoying the idea of a feeling and experiencing the actual feeling are two completely different things.

Humiliation is one of the best mindfucks around, but it's gotta be real.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Holy shit!!! No, you definitely could not fuck with one of those on!

I'm not TK but there is an example of one. Some come with locks and keys while others have like those zip tabs with numbers on them so that you can tell if it has been tampered with.

As for how long you keep the guy in it...that's negotiable and definitely up to the participants.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me the only way my mind can comprehend SPH is to a woman who wants to be dominated, and even someone who fantasies about being raped. Sure it isnt considered a normal thing in society but its what works for some, and while everyone is happy and nobody is being hurt i see no harm in that.

While I agree with your first point I don't understand what this has to do with SPH at all. Why would a woman who wants to be dominated and raped be interested in sph? It is normally the woman who dominates the man in that situation. Thus she is the one who humiliates him by telling him he is small and in some instances making him watch her men who have much larger cocks.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree, if it's really genuine contempt coming from the girl, and she really felt like your personality and intelligence and compassion were irrelevant because of your small cock, that would be hurtful. But if it's more just playing around, that would be fun. Like my dominatrix friend I mentioned earlier in this thread -- we used to mess around and she would get me all hot and bothered, but then she would only let me lick her pussy, and tell me that fucking was reserved for really hot guys with huge cocks. That was fun.

I wont ever understand the arousal in being put down for your size but i can understand the arousal that comes from seeing your woman getting such pleasure from another man. It must be a very understanding, and confident person who could allow (and want) that to happen and still be secure enough in the relationship to know she will stay, small dick and all.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I agree, if it's really genuine contempt coming from the girl, and she really felt like your personality and intelligence and compassion were irrelevant because of your small cock, that would be hurtful. But if it's more just playing around, that would be fun. Like my dominatrix friend I mentioned earlier in this thread -- we used to mess around and she would get me all hot and bothered, but then she would only let me lick her pussy, and tell me that fucking was reserved for really hot guys with huge cocks. That was fun.
Is it just me or does anyone else have the fear that things like this could go tragically wrong on occasion?

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it just me or does anyone else have the fear that things like this could go tragically wrong on occasion?

I don't fear they do...I'm quite certain they do and have. Which is why like TK I don't agree with any fetish that uses humiliation or lessening someone's self-confidence as its basis.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't fear they do...I'm quite certain they do and have. Which is why like TK I don't agree with any fetish that uses humiliation or lessening someone's self-confidence as its basis.
Yeah, just seems like it could bring out the rage in some people; from titillating to rage--like flipping a light switch.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Role-play is pretty much entirely illusory. It may be fun while it lasts, but it's really just another game, and I prefer to play for keeps.

Safe words are the exact same idea: it turns a chance for real breakthroughs into yet another game. Enjoying the idea of a feeling and experiencing the actual feeling are two completely different things.

I see, so role-play can be like about removing repressed feelings or alleviating some overcorrection, right? Or perhaps about facing a fear. And doing so in some kind of safe environment, I suppose.

Last edited:

This is a great point, and I agree. If it's a turn-on, then it's not really humiliation, especially if the woman is doing it to turn her man on...that is, she's role playing for his excitement, not actually demeaning him just for the sake of demeaning him. As a guy, I enjoy some SPH if I'm in the mood, other times like it when a girl tells me I'm huge. It's usually a fantasy type thing, it is far from the only turn-on for either. There is lots of room for love making, hard fucking, other fantasies. It's all about each person wanting to please the other, not judge the other. I've had gfs who wanted to be controlled/dominated, but only sometimes, it wasn't their only turn-on. So I wasn't actually controlling them, just like they weren't actually humiliating me, it was all the fantasy of it, and the trust of sharing it with someone else.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
While I agree with your first point I don't understand what this has to do with SPH at all. Why would a woman who wants to be dominated and raped be interested in sph? It is normally the woman who dominates the man in that situation. Thus she is the one who humiliates him by telling him he is small and in some instances making him watch her men who have much larger cocks.

I meant it is similar situations but for the different gender in each situation.

SPH the man is the one is being dominated. Not physically but in the sense that he gets arousal from not being in control. The same arousal a woman gets from being dominated. The excitement from being present but not knowing what will happen next.

The only thing that i wonder with SPH is with each man enjoying different things when does it turn from arousing into degrading?

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I meant it is similar situations but for the different gender in each situation.

SPH the man is the one is being dominated. Not physically but in the sense that he gets arousal from not being in control. The same arousal a woman gets from being dominated. The excitement from being present but not knowing what will happen next.

The only thing that i wonder with SPH is with each man enjoying different things when does it turn from arousing into degrading?

Ahhh...that makes more sense. Thanks for the clarification. It still just seems an odd way to "not be in control". You could most certainly create that same situation without ever mentioning the size of one's penis.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
As SS has provided the exact model...

Thanks for explaining. Yes he was allowed to take it off to clean his foreskin, that was it.
Holy shit!!! No, you definitely could not fuck with one of those on!
Defiantly not.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Not only that, but with my social work back ground, it would just be disgraceful to take away someones self confidence and to get off on it...

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
I think some men like it because it supports their bias, there are guys who think their penis is completely useless and if told otherwise they would simply not believe it, so a woman or man materializing their inner voice in this regard must be very liberating and erogenous, as it brings the spotlight to their penis in a way in which they agree with. Kind of like when some big guy comes to this site to whine about how their lover does not say how big their dicks are as much as they would like to hear.