Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm finding more and more that I can't go to sleep at night until I've whacked off.. then I can fall asleep in seconds. Also works the other way in the morning.. I sometimes wake at 5am, and no matter how tired I am I can't drift back off to sleep unless I've yanked my cock. 10 years ago I thought it was cool and horny. Now I just feel knackered by it! Has anyone else found this, or know of a way to ensure my cock doesn't disturb my sleep?!

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I havent had a problem with it per-say i just find that if i really cant sleep and im just laying there for like 2 hours trying to get to sleep, that if i do have a wank it helps to fall asleep, but these are so few and far between that i rarly have to.

drosophyllum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ha, yeah same here.

Actually its cuz the male orgasm causes your body to produce some sleeping hormone after your ejaculate.

For some odd reason i want to say that this is something from our primitive ancestors, something about letting the female go once they are done with her (since sex back then was like an ambush rape). I must of heard it somewhere ....

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You know how it goes. You toss and you turn and you toss and you turn so you decide to whack off and you finally fall asleep just as the alarm goes off.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
J/o usually helps me fall asleep.... A few times i fell asleep in the process and a few times it has actually kept me up longer...

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I'm finding more and more that I can't go to sleep at night until I've whacked off.. then I can fall asleep in seconds. Also works the other way in the morning.. I sometimes wake at 5am, and no matter how tired I am I can't drift back off to sleep unless I've yanked my cock. 10 years ago I thought it was cool and horny. Now I just feel knackered by it! Has anyone else found this, or know of a way to ensure my cock doesn't disturb my sleep?!

I'm exactly the same. Have been for over 30 years. Don't worry about it - it's natural.

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's useful to be able to use masturbation as a sleep aid. But the downside of the fact that it makes you sleepy is that, if you really want to go on an orgasm binge and have several, it can be hard to keep up your energy level and stay horny. If I want to have more than one, I usually do it earlier in the day.

Felixstowe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had this happen to me before as well. Some nights I've just never gotten to sleep unless, I unloaded first.
I dunno, maybe this is a psychological thing to do with sex, restful sleep after sex with a partner, maybe its psyhical, the exhaust - energy it expends.

Mystery to me my friends.

G.man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, ths happens to me sometimes, went for a while where i just couldn't sleep without a good ham-shank. But I go through phases where i can't get to sleep no matter what. I find that if i can get some excercise during the day, it helps me get to sleep. But if you're still having trouble, and the excercise doesn't work, don't lie in bed waiting to fall asleep. Get up! Do something boring and monotonus. Clean the oven? take the dog for a walk? the ironing. Anything, but whatever you do don't lie in bed. Only go to bed when you're actually about to crash, that way you start conditioning yourself.
And, if i'm going insomniac, especially coming up for exams, i always stock up on Sweat Dreams, which is a really good sleeping tablet. It doens't leave me with a hang over the way other tablets do. But everyone's different, so if one tablet doesn't work, try another (just not that night)

But wanking's also good, cheap, and releases loads of hormones, de-stressers, basically it's a wonder drug. Go for it. It's good for you!
Good luck

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Happens to me almost every night. If i'm not having fun with wife I either have to jack off while lying there or get up and do it and still wake up with a throbbing wood.