Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They split up?
Have they really? Their OF seems to have gone solo with Joel..
They were a real couple. I have seen them about a few times and they were engaged.. it's a shame if the did split tbh

Reactions: sammy12 and Potpik

Piejukebox

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
They were a real couple. I have seen them about a few times and they were engaged.. it's a shame if the did split tbh
omg this is crazy i literally just randomly came across them on youtube and then searched them up but from what i'm seeing on joel twitter i think they might've broken up very recently then idk where cam is

whteverucalled777

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i think the reason why their break up after doing mmf scene. their having an argument, cuz cam is gay and Joel bi i believe

Piejukebox

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i think the reason why their break up after doing mmf scene. their having an argument, cuz cam is gay and Joel bi i believe
hm that might be the case who knows but i definitely do remember that about cam being gay and joel bi

Reactions: sammy12

DVoyeur

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I believe Cam is Gay and Joel is Bi... It would be a shame if they did split over something like that but you'd think as a couple that were engaged, you'd just agree to get past it or why do the scene in the first place.. Joel seems to have gone completely solo now tho as I'm sure he's done scenes with other guys now without Cam..

Reactions: shyguynate