Instagram and YouTube Bodybuilders who show VPL (Visual Penis Line)

ItsMeGabriel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Alright, folks! This thread is exclusively dedicated to those mouth-watering VPLs (visual penis lines,) not just those scrumptious bulges. Sure, bulges are nice to admire, but let's be real here – vpls bring a whole new level of enjoyment to the crotch-watching game. So, let the visual extravaganza begin! Share your juiciest photos and videos of these delectable delights and let the vpl fiesta take over! Instagram and YouTube content only! The sexy man below is Babacar Niang.

0 large edit.jpg
0 edit.jpg

Last edited:

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't mean to be a bring-down, but no real example of a good VPL -- a little bulge but from what you describe above the pics and (very boring and LONG work-out) video I see no good example. If you might care to check out my media, there are some, I think, good examples of VPL!

ItsMeGabriel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Feel free to contribute your own content to the thread.
Don't mean to be a bring-down, but no real example of a good VPL -- a little bulge but from what you describe above the pics and (very boring and LONG work-out) video I see no good example. If you might care to check out my media, there are some, I think, good examples of VPL!

• Haha
Reactions: bigjockdong