Instagram model pics

goldzilla

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mandahuevos why you deserve some serious respect for finding all this instagram chicks and pasting them in I will point out a valid criticism that about 99% of the chicks you are pasting in are not natural in anyway.

They have fake ass, fake lips, fake breasts, fake bodies, FAKE everything! bucket loads of make-up and instagram has a toxic culture, these women use all kinds of filters to make their images look better than they are. Basically nothing you are citing is "real".

I guess I am bored of fake women and am searching for naturals but hopefully you get where I am coming from. The women are you citing are 100% fake and the countless shots they take of themselves from different angles for self-worth is alarming. An example Danielle Derek looks horrific. That is butchery of her tits. If these women strip off the buckets of make-up and fake tits you would be surprised what they look like. Obviously most models where some make-up but these women you are citing are putting shovels of it on. It is a sad world we live in. I would like to see more natural models on this thread but as I am leaving this forum who really cares.