Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I'm a man of my word and I said I would subscribe. Right now he has 15 posts with nothing that is any different from what you find on his IG. Some of it is even reposted directly from IG. Feeling a bit cheated, but he's also just starting out, I get it... and there is nothing that says he MUST do nude because its OnlyFans, but content that is not posted on IG for free would be nice, at least.

The sexiest post would be him in a speedo, but he has the eggplant emoji completely covering his bulge, so.

Reactions: Noway2533

Scottie83

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a man of my word and I said I would subscribe. Right now he has 15 posts with nothing that is any different from what you find on his IG. Some of it is even reposted directly from IG. Feeling a bit cheated, but he's also just starting out, I get it... and there is nothing that says he MUST do nude because its OnlyFans, but content that is not posted on IG for free would be nice, at least.

The sexiest post would be him in a speedo, but he has the eggplant emoji completely covering his bulge, so.
____
Update to this post back in Feb. I subscribed for a month, but during that month, he only uploaded three pictures and I honestly don't even remember what they were. Not worth the cash spent. I did not renew.
He did send some private messages to me, but nothing scandalous, just random things throughout the day of whatever he was doing in the moment. All his messages began with "Hey love", "Hello love, how are you today?" etc. It gave me a 1-900-number vibe. Anytime I asked him a question (not sexual), he never responded back, so I got the impression that they were just generic messages, photos and videos that he sent to all of his subscribers, but were written in a way that they "seemed" to be personalized messages only for the recipient, surely with the intention of making the subscription worth it and potentially securing a renewal. A bit deceiving, if you think about it, but I wasn't too concerned.

At the end of the day, I don't think OnlyFans is the platform for him. He treated it exactly like Instagram, but instead you have to pay for the same content that you get for free on IG. Makes no sense.

Rating: 1/10.

Reactions: Thearbiter