Instances of the sizes

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Knight-7x6, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    I'm wondering what fraction of the population has what size of penis. eg 6", 7" and upwards would be good to know. Thanks.

2. CardiffDillon

Gold Member

I have some figures, although I don't know where they came from, which say that: -

96% of guys are under 8"

3% of guys are between 8" and 9"

1% of guys are over 9"

Some other figures I have say that 1 guy in 100,000 are over 11". Yet others state that 1 guy in 20,000 is 4 standard deviations above the mean, which works out as being 10.25"

I guess there will always be a lot of discrepancy in any figures as they're usually based on either a very small sample or a very unrepresentative sample. If anyone plans a bigger survey I'd be happy to get my measuring tape out ;-)

cheers

Dillon

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Spoken like a dude who knows how to enjoy the finer things of life. I know, coz I keep a measuring tape handy for such things, too.

Luke

4. Imported

Gold Member

kudo451: probably the biggest problem is that the survey are all volutary and specific to populations. Your going to get a hell of different reading if you compare regions or even coutries

I doubt the same measurements apply in china

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice