instant enlargement?

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
the area in which i reside has its share of idiots and weirdos.one guy in particular,whom shares my interest in martial arts and bodybuilding,decided he and his girlfriend were gonna pay me a visit.i had the house to myself ,had just showered,proceed into the living room in the nude, cock hanging long and thick.low and behold,this jerk and his g.f had invited themselves in.i grab my robe put it on,immediately the questions began...how did i get soo huge?i replied by pumping..a few days later he informs me he has ordered a pump .thinking nothing of his comment..im gonna get really huge fast!this idiot is now hospitalised,he tried placing a 5hp wet/dry vac over the end of the tube!nearly ripped his cock off! i dont know wheather to continue laughing at his idiocy,or to feel sympathy for this clown.WHATEVER YOU GUYS DO! DONT TRY THIS!`:biggrin1:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmm. Maybe for the Fictitious stories thread?

Agreed, I put my cock in a swimming pool vacuum cleaning hose with a 1.5HP pump and Hydraulic vacuum is MUCH HIGHER than a shop vac...

I've still got my cock, and I wasnt ever hospitalized either....

Oh... HP doesnt mean squat. It's the torque that gets ya!

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Agreed, I put my cock in a swimming pool vacuum cleaning hose with a 1.5HP pump and Hydraulic vacuum is MUCH HIGHER than a shop vac...

I've still got my cock, and I wasnt ever hospitalized either....

Oh... HP doesnt mean squat. It's the torque that gets ya!

ever heard of overpumping,burst blood vessles?it happens.ive injured myself SLIGHTLY by overpumping.it ALL DEPENDS ON THE INDIVIDUAL!what doesnt phase one will seriously fuck the other guy up.no two people are the same.