INSTANT ERECTION????

axolotl27: A question for the scientifically minded among us,--
I wonder if it would be possible to give an impotent man an instant erection if you used a car battery and clamped the jumper cables on his testicles??? ;D

Cityboy: :D Why don't you try it and let us know what happens.

axolotl27: I can afford to laugh because at my age, 69, I may need this treatment in the near future. Cheers

TragicWhiteKnight: This sounds like a scene from the new Farrelly brothers film....

Possibly a remake of 'Tuesdays With Morrie', where Morrie has the hots for a nurse and needs to regain his erectile powers, aided by Ashton Kutcher. With a special appearance by Florence Henderson.

axolotl27: I've probably been looking at too many FARSIDE cartoons. But a wacky sense of humour has helped me get through life. My father had it. My children have it. And so do my grandchildren. I've found that a really good laugh where my eyes start to water relaxes me even more than 100 sit-ups. I hope that Santa delivers Health and Happiness to each of you. Axolotl

thatjigga: ...they do something similar, except it involves a nurse's fingers in a man's asshole and making him instantly erect and cumming....

Now that's crazy...to me at least :-X