Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a question.... The other day I was with my buddy and he told me that he always got instant erections when he saw something hot or arousing, though I don't know what he meant. I mean is it like your cock just pops up hard or just gets fast quicker.
I mean it would be fucking awesome if I could just make my cock pop up hard of course if this is learn-able. I await your reply

mountainjew

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah I was thinking he must be 14y/o :p

Saying that my bf can only just sit on my lap and I can get hard, takes a while of him sitting there and some movement and talking (non dirty) and what not but it can happen.

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone who can get an "instantaneous erection" is either in his early teens to mid-20s, or has a small cock.

That is not correct, My husband is 32 and his cock leaps to erection in less than 10 seconds. He is average in size and I am amazed at how quickly he's up and ready to go. If it makes him really hot he is pumping precum in less than a minute.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Try Kegel exercises. Your erections may appear more quickly. With age, I've discovered the more you keep exercising your little buddy, the better he will perform. My personal goal: achieve erection and orgasm without any manual stimulation.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Once after a night of drinking with my buddy in college, I started to feel him up while he pretended to be passed out. When I got to about an inch of cock, his dick pumped up like it was an air-bag in a car that just had a head on collision. it was fascinating... granted we were both pretty young, but I don't think this was an unusual thing for him... it was just so... quick. I'll always remember that.