instantly bigger, harder, and longer lasting

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
44.00 to 69.00 for a cock ring??? i dont know......sounds like alot when you can get rubber rings for 3 or 4 dollars. if it is to good to be true it probably is.....my 2 cents

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can understand the benefits of keeping your cock hard and firm, but how on earth does it increase the amount you ejaculate? It seems to me you are either genetically equipped to produce so much jizz, or you are not. A ring, or any other contraption for that matter, is not going to change that.

The longer you stay erect without ejaculation, the more you will ejaculate when you do. Of course there is the limit of your storage.

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
You are funny, JMeister. And the answer to your question is both. It makes your cock bigger for sure, and yes I do get a bit of commision. You'll find, if you ask me a question, I'll always give you the straight answer.

I got involved with myhardwear.com in the design phase 2 years ago, I was very intereted in making a better cock ring, from my own personal experiences as a cock ring fan who wasn't happy with the negatives of old fashioned cock rings (example - being able to get trapped in the metal ones, that has happened to me personally, example 2 - being annoyed by the soft ones that don't really work, which was always my experience with the soft ones).

So I was looking to get involved with something just like HARDWEAR, and I did, and I've been very happy that I did, and very, very pleased with the product.

I am confused here. Does it make my cock or 8strong8long's wallet bigger?

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
I hear where you are coming from hairyman101, but it's not in any way the same is all I can say. Honestly, the claims HARDWEAR makes can't be matched by any soft ring (rubber, silicon, elastic or other), it's just that simple, those rings can't produce the constriction that HARDWEAR does, or the focus on key pressure points.

HARD rings work better than soft ones, there is no question, this is fact. The problem with old fashioned hard rings (metal, etc) is that they are crude circles, guys (especially guys who grow a lot) will tend to get trapped in them... this is dangerous. So in order to keep from getting trapped guys have to wear old fashioned metal rings too large for them to offer the constriction that HARDWEAR does, and again the circle is not going be able to produce the focus on key pressure points that HARDWEAR does.

HARDWEAR lives up to its claims and is very high quality, so you can't get it for 3 or 4 dollars, but it's certainly worth what it costs.

44.00 to 69.00 for a cock ring??? i dont know......sounds like alot when you can get rubber rings for 3 or 4 dollars. if it is to good to be true it probably is.....my 2 cents

ukmale

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ok ok so you show pics of this device... so off i go into a workshop and make one myself to fit my cock perfectly do u think u have made a marketing error here:rolleyes:

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
It's patented. So you can make one in private (technically you're not supposed to do that either... but more power to you if you're a metal worker and have that skill), but if you publicly display, distribute, or try to sell it the company will sue you.

Not trying to be a big dick (LOL, get the pun 'big dick'... LPSG...) but that's what they'll do. They take their IP (Intellectual Property) very seriously.

PS (I almost forgot to say...)

It's adjustable anyway, there's already a size that will fit you perfectly, all you need to do is measure yourself.

ok ok so you show pics of this device... so off i go into a workshop and make one myself to fit my cock perfectly do u think u have made a marketing error here:rolleyes:

B_bigDwalker

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey actor87;

I've got hardwear too, and I love it. I've got pix in the gallery and I'm going to put some more up tonight. And as soon as I figure out my video camera, I'll put up a video.

But yeah, the hardwear is awesome. I really never liked cock rings, I never liked dragging my goodies through the circle, but this new thing is brilliant you slide on the horseshoe piece, and slide on the clip piece, and like magic you get the biggest bone you've ever had.

The cum shots are amazing too (I can't cum as much as 8strong does in his videos) but it's definately more than usual, and the feeling of the orgasm is crazy intense... can't really describe it better than that, but it's awesome.

anyone besides 8strong8long actually used this? I'm interested, but need more convincing from other members here. Thanks a lot

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
This is very interesting, i just purchased a cock ring out of my own interests, and then a day late i read about this product. Im eagar to see how the ring i ordered works. If i partially like my ring or am unsatisfied w it bc it is not made out of metal( make sme not feel tight enough) i will have to check this out. Thanks for the post it seems to be a good product. I will just have to wait and see.

B_bigDwalker

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No financial interest here.

Also, I have some buddies that kind of hang out and circle jerk (I guess that's the 10% of me that's gay), any way they loved it too, I led them try my HARDWEAR on for size and they didn't want to give it back.

Beyond dudes loving it my girl can't get enough of it. It's amazing for sex.

Anyone without a financial interest think it's great?

okc_smoker

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I realize this is an old thread, but does anyone who's used this experience discomfort from the part that pushes on the dorsal vein? Seems like after a while it would become extremely tender, if not bruised. Also, any idea what the exchange/return policy is? I'm really close to pulling the trigger on this, but I'd like to get my questions answered first...