Instilling Shame on the Young

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by LACrusader, Jul 6, 2008.

1. LACrusader

LACrusader New Member

So my oldest brother was nice enough to take out my next oldest brother and his son out fishing for the young guys graduation present. The mother of my nephew did not want the nephew to go because my oldest brother’s wife would be along.
    Her reasoning? My nephew would not be able to pee off the side of the boat if his Aunt was along! He is eighteen and just got a tattoo with her blessing! (I guess the tattoo is of no merit to this argument, but just saying!).
    She is a severely hypocritical conservative Christian. She has two children born out of wedlock with no regrets of sin, but assumes her son will be visually molested by having to pee with his back to everyone during a boat trip. What a way to instill shame!!
    Next time I see her. I will have to pee on her lawn! Face forward!

2. BIGDP

BIGDP Member

Albums:
    Best of luck to all of you.

BIGDP

3. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

There is some old saying that a person who has been "reformed" from a sin is automatically the most dogmatic, and often hypocritical, toward those still comitting the sin.
    Sounds like you've got a case like that on your hands.
    I don't think peeing on the lawn is serious enough. Go get some really vile "golden showers" video or photos and give them to her as a "surprise" gift. It could send Ms. Perfect totally over the edge!!!!!!!!!!

4. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

Generally in such a setting, I see no reason why turning one's back, shouldn't be privacy enough?

People pee all the time, it's not like it should be such a big deal.

Just because a boat is co-ed, doesn't mean that people no longer need to pee.

5. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

how do women pee on this fishing trip?

6. MuscledHorse

MuscledHorse Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Hell, women pee every 5 minutes....any time they pass a restroom or rest stop it's time to stop and go.....again.

7. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Suggested thread move to
    Etc, Etc, Etc or
    Relationships

8. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Um, he's grown. If she is going to have issues with him pissing, its time to grow up. It is the hypocritical christians that give the rest of us a bad name. And as far as no remorse for her sins, there is only one way out and that is true contrition. Without that, she is not a changed woman.

9. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    i think there are other issues...we have 3 boats and spend many weeks a yr on board...pissing in lake is not an issue...men/women simply as you say turn around and do it...most adults simply give a bit of privacy...move on to more important issues like drinking and having fun...

10. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

I guess they don't. At least according to some bus ride, on a tour, when I was stationed in South Korea. Some guys had to pee, so we stopped, and the guys formed a long line of guys peeing, turned away from the bus, such that we could see their backs from the bus windows. The women reached for their cameras, to snap a curious photo out the bus windows. I couldn't participate in this fun spectacle, because I lacked the handy excuse of having to pee. Otherwise, I would have been right out there with them. So I sat there and merely looked out the window.

So it must be the passing of a restroom, that triggers women to pee. They just don't do the "outdoor" thing?

11. B_ccc888

B_ccc888 New Member

That's the problem in this nation.................

No to GAY marriage but mum on sex before marriage, outside marriage and divorces...........

sad

12. npaulie1964

npaulie1964 New Member

peeing in a lake? what will the poor fish think?

13. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I was at Lake Oroville, California some time ago. the rangers expected boaters to tie up at S.S. Relief (really), a floating porta-potty raft to take care of nature calls. it was a misdemeanor to pee in the lake.!

14. vibrator

vibrator New Member

Wow, that seems weird. That fact that she is thinking about peeing is strange.

Draft saved Draft deleted